SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Same here
DITTO!!! My car should be past the freakin Ebola wait period by now even!! Ughhhh! My ship date came on 10/9 and flew past and has not been rescheduled. Arghhhhhhh! You are going to see that a lot from me. I am ANNOYED! Every time is isn't raining I am pissed that I don't have my Hellcat to tear shizzy up with!! SUCKS!!! Someone needs to release the Hellcats!!! FREAKIN POOP!!! my cuss jar is full so I am limited to alternative words!!:confused:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
DITTO!!! My car should be past the freakin Ebola wait period by now even!! Ughhhh! My ship date came on 10/9 and flew past and has not been rescheduled. Arghhhhhhh! You are going to see that a lot from me. I am ANNOYED! Every time is isn't raining I am pissed that I don't have my Hellcat to tear shizzy up with!! SUCKS!!! Someone needs to release the Hellcats!!! FREAKIN POOP!!! my cuss jar is full so I am limited to alternative words!!:confused:
Tammie my first ship date was 10/09, then 10/16, then 10/28, lets just hang in there together

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
With those early order dates what date did your dealer place the order? was is 9/9???
Yeah I deposited 7/21 then hounded my sales guy and he got teh GM on top of it and I was the first at the dealership to get the order in that morning of order banks open

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.