SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I have just imported a 2011 challanger to Norway.
I want to convert it to a Demon.
Any ideas where to get a good bodykit ?
PLEASE HELP
Thank you .

B.r from Norway.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
904 Posts
It would be cheaper to import a used Demon. I would think. Unless you mean visuals only and not the engine and drivetrain. Even then, Dodge won't sell you Demon parts without a Demon VIN, so you'd have to scour the aftermarket for cheap knock-off look-a-likes. You'd have to find a front fascia, air grabber hood, air catcher headlamps (with HID headlights), then all the widebody conversion bits. You'd be in it tens of thousands of dollars if you really wanted to make an aftermarket clone.

Just the unpainted Demon style widebody kit I found on Google is anywhere from $3,800 - $5,200 USD. So, add another $3,000 or so to have it painted and then you have to install it. THEN, you have to find a hood. Those range from $600 for silly plastic hoods to over $4,000 for carbon fiber. Lights and grille inserts would run another 2 grand or so. A painted fascia is likely in the $2,000 area. With all that right there, installed, you could be close to $15,000 USD and not have a single performance part yet. You'd need wheels/tires to fill the widebody out, suspension upgrades... And tack on $20,000 more for an engine if you really wanted to go that route, $5,000 for a transmission, and you still have to do the rest of the driveline (driveshaft, rear end, rear end geometry... things like sway bars, half shafts and so on).

Seriously, you're talking huge money... and I don't know how that would translate to Norwegian Kronor or if it would even be legal in your country to attempt to do it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it will cost, but first i just want to find a look a like kit .. fender flares front and maybe rear... i see that vicres has a kit but no one has written anything about it... the taxes here is sky high .. so to import a demon would cost over twice as much of the price in the us !!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
68 Posts
I know it will cost, but first i just want to find a look a like kit .. fender flares front and maybe rear... i see that vicres has a kit but no one has written anything about it... the taxes here is sky high .. so to import a demon would cost over twice as much of the price in the us !!
Hi Roar.
And welcome from another Norwegian
Dont know anything about quality, but here are some.

Dodge Challenger Body Kits| AmericanMuscle

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,039 Posts
VICREZ kit is garbage.

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,803 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,115 Posts
Hello.
I have just imported a 2011 challanger to Norway.
I want to convert it to a Demon.
Any ideas where to get a good bodykit ?
PLEASE HELP
Thank you .

B.r from Norway.
Yes, the body kit costs $135k usd.
It comes with everything lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts