SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with a Corsa rep and they said they are working on a auto option for thier exhaust but won’t be out till next year. He said he knew some people that have put the 14989 on auto transmission but requires a lot of adjustments. Anyone out there know what is involved in it? Or is it not even worth it and I should go with another exhaust like Borla atak?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got off the phone with a Corsa rep and they said they are working on a auto option for thier exhaust but won’t be out till next year. He said he knew some people that have put the 14989 on auto transmission but requires a lot of adjustments. Anyone out there know what is involved in it? Or is it not even worth it and I should go with another exhaust like Borla atak?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
56 Posts
Coming from experience, borla atak is the best exhaust for any mopars. I had one on my jeep srt and my 19 hellcat. Borla gives you an option with valves and without the valves, avoids the check engine light, and guarantees zero problems with back pressure. Corsa has had problems with their exhausts before with cels. hoped this helps, and you wont be disapointed!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
83 Posts
You could also go with the axle back exhaust from Corsa. I have it on my Redeye along with Vibrant resonators in place of the mid mufflers and it sounds great. No drone, not too loud around town.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts

I have the AWE track version installed on my Hellcat. Above is my review.

Just put AWE in the search bar and you will be able to see lots of reviews from guys who also have the AWE exhausts installed.

These guys also have reviews too on their AWE exhaust.
@JoeEd @CakemanPA

Linda :)

·
Registered
49 Posts

Just put AWE in the search bar and you will be able to see lots of reviews from guys who also have the AWE exhausts installed.

@JoeEd @CakemanPA

Linda, if u can get me a track edition with black tips ill take it!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
82 Posts

@JoeEd @CakemanPA

Best decision I ever made WOT is insane with no drone or raspy tone. Love it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: b-b and CakemanPA

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
82 Posts
They definitely have that option! Black Quad tips, even the ability to use the stock tips if you want.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a manual. I installed the touring version with black quad tips. It sounds amazing and has actually improved in sound since I installed it. Can't go wrong with AWE.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
82 Posts
I believe the estimate when I purchased mine was 4 to 6 weeks from placing the order to build as each is custom built. I would have to look but, I believe mine arrived about 5 weeks from the day I purchased. Also, not sure if you are having it installed by a shop or not, but these systems are bolt on. So, I can say by experience you can install it yourself, did mine with the car up on jack stands...

Reactions: b-b

·
Registered
49 Posts
Beccy @ HHP informed me that they finally got a few exhaust from AWE and I happen to get the track edition With black tips! THANKS HHP! Any one have any ideas on mid pipe? Thanks in advance. 💪

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
82 Posts
B-b not sure exactly what you are asking here. The AWE systems come with an H-style mid pipe basically bolt on complete system from the connection point of your stock cats & down pipes. The Track version has bullet style resonators after the H connection then straight pipes, no mufflers. Touring version adds mufflers prior to the tips. Hope this helps. The H pipes in the middle of this photo would be the mid-pipes my understanding

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
84 Posts
I also run The Borla ATAK. Had it on my 19 Scat and now on my 2020 HC (different part numbers).
It is a joy to install, fits perfect and sound is great without drone.
Got mine with the valves.
Cold start is brutal, after that nice and mello until WOT.

I guess exhaust systems are like anything else. Lots of options and lots of opinions. Don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Varooom

·
Registered
49 Posts

@JoeEd @CakemanPA

Linda have u done a cat delete with ur car?

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts
Normally When I'm racing I have Cat delete because I use Q16

I have the AWE track version and soon I'm going to test another unleaded fuel like MS109
But it's a VP fuel

·
Registered
49 Posts
Normally When I'm racing I have Cat delete because I use Q16

I have the AWE track version and soon I'm going to test another unleaded fuel like MS109
But it's a VP fuel

we are using renegade 120 this year! i don't think the cats like it it! check engine lights for a few days after track day!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lol... there all good in one way or another anymore!! I will post my honest opinion good or bad on this exhaust....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts