SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like many, put down a deposit in September, black satin hood. Figure I can wait, I'm in NY and wouldn't drive the car in the snow. Just hit me, what's it going to cost to insure this car?? Anyone willing to share cost with good coverage?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
913 Posts
$800/year
Age 51
No accidents
Couple speeding tickets in last 5 years
Ohio
18 year old male driver in the house

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I suppose it also depends on the amount of coverage. I hope people are at least inquiring as to the cost to go to 250/500 with 100 of property damage. Even smarter add an umbrella for a few hundred a year.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
681 Posts
Mine went up roughly $40 a month when I went from my 2013 Challenger R/T to the Hellcat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
36 male, no tickets or accidents in the last 10+ years. I'm NOT adding, but replacing instead. Going from 2010 Charger SXT with 500/500 & 100 property plus uninsured motorist (almost no one in Houston has insurance).
Current cost = $1708/year
Once I get the Hellcat, I'm quoted at $1570/year for the same coverage with the same company (Farmers)

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,254 Posts
i added mine yesterday with Geico 416 for 6 months as third car.. im single and retired no accidents... and 5 years since last ticket

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
86 Posts
Like many, put down a deposit in September, black satin hood. Figure I can wait, I'm in NY and wouldn't drive the car in the snow. Just hit me, what's it going to cost to insure this car?? Anyone willing to share cost with good coverage?
$670 a year for high liability limits and lower deductibles for comp and collision in Michigan.... It was about $30 more than the 09 SRT Challenger....

·
Tri-State Overlord
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,157 Posts
Last year when i insured my 08' SRT it was 2600, dropped to 2300 then 1700 for 6 months thats where im at now. Quoted the hellcat and it'd be around 1550 for 6 months, the charger R/T that i bought while i wait for the hellcat is samething 1550 for 6 months. Together its around 1900 for 6 months on both cars.

Maybe when im 25 ill pay decent rates

·
Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,708 Posts
20!!! I have combat boots older than you!!! LOL!! You will pay through the nose until you reach 25! If you get married your insurance goes down and if you take a Defensive Driving Course your insurance goes down.

BKuz

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.