SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you everyone, I just couldn’t wait anymore. So needless to say there will be a Pitch Black SS @ Koons for grabs. Now I’m officially in the club, I thought the Durango counted but now I feel like it’s official with my Redeye. To be quite honest I’m glad I had the time to think about it cause I started to like the standard body better. I still think the widebody is gorgeous though. Funny thing is I would’ve never ordered a car like this.. with these style wheels or the orange calipers but when I saw this in person I fell in love.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Great color! 😁

Reactions: 6lbSsFt

·
Registered
459 Posts
Did they give you the higher 2021 incentives on your deal? Wasn't it $2,000 cash for 2021s?

Reactions: 6lbSsFt

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Did they give you the higher 2021 incentives on your deal? Wasn't it $2,000 cash for 2021s?
I was pretty much like “I know this thing has been on the lot since last year. My credit is good and I have 60k to put down”. So they wound up taking off the Zurich protection package they offer they said was already applied to the car. The cost of the package was 2100.00 it included a Graphene coating already applied and scotch guard protection on the interior? I know that’s all BS. So non the less that came off the price of the car. I wasn’t complaining I was just happy to get the car honestly. They tried selling me a 6k dollar extended warranty. So I guess they were determined to get that 2,100.00 back anyway they could, needless to say I didn’t buy the warranty

1 - 20 of 42 Posts