·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,526 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
527 Posts
Hey geniuses, stop watching and listening to liberal fake news. If you would educate yourselves on the facts, you would know the corona virus is much less deadly than the flu. 20,000 people have already died this season from the flu in the US alone, versus what, 30 from the corona virus? And of those, most of them were in one rest home in Washington. The death rate for people under 70 without other health issues is 0.4%. Most people who have been diagnosed have already recovered, and many people who have it have only flu like symptoms or don't have symptoms at all. Intelligent people realize this is just more doom and gloom Chicken Little media hype, just like every other "pandemic" in the past like Swine flu, Bird flu, Mad Cow disease, SARS, MERS, etc. etc. So stop buying into the hype. It's your type that are causing panic and economic damage to this country.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
336 Posts
Hey geniuses, stop watching and listening to liberal fake news. If you would educate yourselves on the facts, you would know the corona virus is much less deadly than the flu. 20,000 people have already died this season from the flu in the US alone, versus what, 30 from the corona virus? And of those, most of them were in one rest home in Washington. The death rate for people under 70 without other health issues is 0.4%. Most people who have been diagnosed have already recovered, and many people who have it have only flu like symptoms or don't have symptoms at all. Intelligent people realize this is just more doom and gloom Chicken Little media hype, just like every other "pandemic" in the past like Swine flu, Bird flu, Mad Cow disease, SARS, MERS, etc. etc. So stop buying into the hype. It's your type that are causing panic and economic damage to this country.
You are terribly misinformed. It's all a zany reality show about owning the libs until the pandemic hits.

EDIT: It's completely hilarious, yet also scary, that you spout that false propaganda and call yourself intelligent. Where did you get your news on this? Fox? The Blaze? Breitbart? The DailyWire? Trump, himself?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
169 Posts
With JohnG on this 100%. This is (another) completely BS thing brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood democrat/media-party “news”. George Soros is howling with glee....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
100 Posts
Thanks for the uninformed insights and opinions; however, I’ll take my scientific and medical insights from experts such as Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the CDC; Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, or the World Health Organization.

Look, the virus is here and will be here for some time until vaccines can be developed, thoroughly tested, and thusly administered to lessen the impacts. That being said, many people will be affected for several months going forward regardless of political affiliations or leanings.

Therefore, let’s get pass this world-wide pandemic being some sort of political conspiracy against the current administration; rather, let’s spend more time and energy educating ourselves and families about what we can do to protect those we love, and be ready to respond to those whom are in need in our communities.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
169 Posts
Thanks for the uninformed insights and opinions; however, I’ll take my scientific and medical insights from experts such as Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the CDC; Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, or the World Health Organization.

Look, the virus is here and will be here for some time until vaccines can be developed, thoroughly tested, and thusly administered to lessen the impacts. That being said, many people will be affected for several months going forward regardless of political affiliations or leanings.

Therefore, let’s get pass this world-wide pandemic being some sort of political conspiracy against the current administration; rather, let’s spend more time and energy educating ourselves and families about what we can do to protect those we love, and be ready to respond to those whom are in need in our communities.
Go ahead and curl up in a little ball for another virus. The common flu is worse. Personally, I’m looking forward to the extra days off....errrr, I mean working remotely this summer. Lotsa camping, lotsa Hellcat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This was supposed to be a fun thread...i just logged in after work and WTF happened? I was hoping for some donut pics and smokeshows, not a political meltdown.

Politicians seem to f*ck my shit up all the time. Both Biden and Trump are morons, both Democrats and Republicans are schmucks. Our current government is so goddamn archaic that it needs to be blown up and a new younger party needs to emerge.

That's my two cents on politics.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
336 Posts
Go ahead and curl up in a little ball for another virus. The common flu is worse. Personally, I’m looking forward to the extra days off....errrr, I mean working remotely this summer. Lotsa camping, lotsa Hellcat.

Is the common flu worse because its a .1% death rate, tens of millions get the common flu, tens of thousands die. Also the flu has a vaccine and has been around for a very long time.

The Corona virus is new, not much is known about it and there is no vaccine. The current death rate is around 3.5. Right now there are about 133,000 cases with 5000 deaths. Anybody smart enough to do basic math knows this is much worse than the common flu. Dumb people pretend like it's not a big deal and take zero precautions, those idiots end up spreading it, like that basketball player that shut down the NBA.

Liberal Hoax! Wait to see what happens next! grab your popcorn.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is the common flu worse because its a .1% death rate, tens of millions get the common flu, tens of thousands die. Also the flu has a vaccine and has been around for a very long time.

The Corona virus is new, not much is known about it and there is no vaccine. The current death rate is around 3.5. Right now there are about 133,000 cases with 5000 deaths. Anybody smart enough to do basic math knows this is much worse than the common flu. Dumb people pretend like it's not a big deal and take zero precautions, those idiots end up spreading it, like that basketball player that shut down the NBA.

Liberal Hoax! Wait to see what happens next! grab your popcorn.
Booooo - no more politics on this thread!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,526 Posts
Nothing better than a good old fashioned conspiracy theory.
The deaths so far must all have been manufactured i guess. Guess Italy is in on it too.
Hey that supercharger whine is fake too. It’s Obviously a government tool used in conjunction with rock n roll vinyl records played in reverse to control the minds of innocent people.
Yeah I can see that.

·
BMF
4,224 Posts
Fake Virus

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,526 Posts
Demon msrp around the corner was real though...

·
BMF
4,224 Posts
Demon Dollars was Real
Flipping Life Worked

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hellcat: lovely.
Corona: cheap gas.
Quarantines? I think it is interesting how this is being used to reduce trade with China and tourism with Europe.
Just skimming it on the surface, it looks somewhat political, the response thereto; or have I uber-simplified it?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts