SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
613 Posts
Of course it will be political. By both sides. I see the shitstain in chief is just about to declare a national emergency. Nothing good will come of giving this man child any additional powers.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Of course it will be political. By both sides. I see the shitstain in chief is just about to declare a national emergency. Nothing good will come of giving this man child any additional powers.
Yes, instead of only 700,000 additional jobs, he may foster a climate that creates 1.4 million, and what would be even more disastrous for, well, China.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
435 Posts
I heard on the 700 Club that the Catholic Church is to blame. They felt that the VFWs were stealing too much fish fry business, so they shut the hole..... damn.... thing...…. down.
Don't mess with the church or St. McBiden

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
336 Posts
I bet those libtard haters that thought this was a hoax are now running around warning everybody in sight because Trump's declaration of a National Emergency. "Two very big words."

JFC. I thought we were going to be ok, but after realizing what humanity really is, it becomes worrisome.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hellcat: lovely.
Corona: cheap gas.
Quarantines? I think it is interesting how this is being used to reduce trade with China and tourism with Europe.
Just skimming it on the surface, it looks somewhat political, the response thereto; or have I uber-simplified it?
300mile view? Yes, very musch so I would bet. Hit the nail on the head though. Span 10 years back, look at the events and the dates... Its like they gave up trying a very, very long time ago.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
777 Posts
My local Exxon had 93 @ $2.30. Lowest I’ve seen it in a while. Unfortunately, I was filling up my other vehicle and not my cat...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
667 Posts
I heard on the 700 Club that the Catholic Church is to blame. They felt that the VFWs were stealing too much fish fry business, so they shut the hole..... damn.... thing...…. down.
Don't mess with the church or St. McBiden
No Way.... Too close to Easter. This will hurt them right in the pocketbook.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
150 Posts
Hey while you guys are complaining about a flu bug, here in Afghanistan 75 people were smoked by isis in one day in Kabul this week..... just sayin that’s 1 attack of 55 in a day between these two Ahole groups. BTW more people die in Afghanistan from carcinogen inhalation issues every year than this virus has killed. We had a couple guys get it, 2 days on IVs in the rack and they were back in business other dude had the cold like symptoms and he was fine after 6 days. This virus is irritating do you know how it is to get sick overseas ? No DFS flights until May so even if our deployment is over we’re stuck. I was thinking about getting TP from the BX and Selling It on EBay lol ! Then again people would be better off with sandpaper. BTW now they want 500$ for a test .... f that for what to say your sick stay at home get better.... hahah what a joke.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
94 Posts

Find your age group. One member said the virus has a 3.5% mortality rate. Not for my age group. Im at 0.4%. Research people!! If you are elderly and/or have chronic health issues, the virus is deadly similar to the normal flu virus. If you are 49 or younger, your risk of death is 0.4 or less. This virus has been blown out of proportion. How many people that are scared to death of Covid19 do not take a common flu shot each year? I would think the number would be very high. Its hypocritical to be frightened of this virus and not our common flu strains.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

Find your age group. One member said the virus has a 3.5% mortality rate. Not for my age group. Im at 0.4%. Research people!! If you are elderly and/or have chronic health issues, the virus is deadly similar to the normal flu virus. If you are 49 or younger, your risk of death is 0.4 or less. This virus has been blown out of proportion. How many people that are scared to death of Covid19 do not take a common flu shot each year? I would think the number would be very high. Its hypocritical to be frightened of this virus and not our common flu strains.
What is a noisy upgraded upgraded clutch listed in your signature block?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Oh, the in other thread, I made a grievous error.
It's SEVEN MILLION JOBS ADDED in the last three years.
S
E
V
E
N

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

That is approximately 4700 new jobs per day in the last four years.
I wonder what new vistas we are going to see as the momentum continues to build.

Two door Chargers?

Hellcat wagons?

Other automakers waking up, finally, and getting in on the full size-interior cars that also go fast for less than 100 thousand dollars?

The wave of prosperity will be looking for an outlet.

There are people who will be buying Mopars who never dreamed or even considered buying one, especially a Hellcat.

(Yup, that was me, not the Mopar part, I was born Mopar, but the Hellcat.)

I hope we see Pro Stock return to being Stock.

Two USA Grands Prix?

Mopar figuring out how to tie into F1, with a rorty turbo V6 hybrid? Why whine when you can whistle?

Something good is coming, I can feel it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
153 Posts
COVID-19 a member of the Coronavirus family is a respiratory disease.

It is closely related to SARS, and was transmitted from infected animals to humans.

Fact - the protective membrane of COVID-19 is extremely vulnerable to alchohol and soap. Best defense is wash and sanitize your hands

Fact - We have all experienced Coronavirus's before. This is nothing new and earth shattering

Fact - this is more fatal than other Coronavirus's due to ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)

Fact - ARDS or viral pneumonia occurs in various illnesses, Influenza, Coronavirus's, SARS/MERS

Fact - COVID-19 has a higher mortality rate than Influenza BUT only in patients over 60 years of age

Fact - if your under 60 years of age your chance of dying is less than 0.03%

Fact - places like Italy, Spain have much higher mortality rate due to not having enough respirators to treat ARDS

Fact - almost 88% of fatal cases on Italy were patents over 50 years of age with underlying medical condition

Fact - Mortality rate in italy for those under 50 was under .04%

Now for falsehoods

False - COVID-19 is airborne. Its contact spread, or by breathing in close proximity of infected persons sneezes or breath

False - it's now spreading to younger folks - it is not a major threat to young healthy americans or those under 50.

False - this virus is like HIV - it has some genome similarity in how it replicates. IT IS NOT HIV NOR WILL IT DAMAGE YOU LIKE HIV

False - Hydroxychloroquine cant help. It can, Chloroquine is designed as a immunosuppressant. ARDS essentially is a overreaction of your immune system dumping antibodies and cells, which converts to fluid in your lungs. Chloroquine has potential to help.

In short, this really is nothing new. What is new is the fact a SARS type infection became this contagious and easily spread. It's not going to wipe out your entire family, or your kids, or YOU if you wash your hands and stay smart.

I work closely with various diseases, and new flash to everyone we have had Coronavirus's in this country for years. In my line of work I test for various pathogens and diseases. This is not the plague, it's not a weaponized AIDS/HIV attack, it started in China from eating infected animals. China didn't realize the severity of the situation, no one did because SARS was never this pathogenic before.

This truly was no ones fault, we just have to remember FACTS.

·
Registered
663 Posts
China didn't realize the severity of the situation, no one did because SARS was never this pathogenic before.
It can't be good for their already-decreasing economy, among other things. Their overwhelming population density and propensity to pack so many more people per cubic yard into a given space leads me to marvel that it didn't go full Walking Dead.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts