Charger SRT Hellcat
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems legit. Well put together piece.

·
Registered
In The Market
147 Posts
Darrell has always been know to over build things. People sometimes don’t like the price but at the end of the day if you want something that will last you’re going to have to pay.... cheap, fast and reliable... pick 2 right

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
197 Posts
I have a Hawk, but pulling 39 lbs out of a tTrackhaw, is like taking a cup of water out of your swimming pool, LOL!
Every little helps. I've taken 40lbs out with ceramic brakes, 40lbs with lighter wheels and tyres. Considering most of that is unsprung mass, it's a good saving. Oh and exhaust must have saved 10-15 lbs.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: shadowsk

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,515 Posts
From what ive read these arent the best for garage queens that sit for months. Somehow it kills them faster than lead batteries. Any truth to this that anyone knows?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
From what ive read these arent the best for garage queens that sit for months. Somehow it kills them faster than lead batteries. Any truth to this that anyone knows?
Not sure on this one specifically but I have an antigravity lithium in one of my other cars. It can sit for about a month before it doesn't want to start up anymore. (never had a problem with a regular lead acid).

I just keep it on a trickle charger. (and you must get a lithium specific charger)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
2,184 Posts
Not sure on this one specifically but I have an antigravity lithium in one of my other cars. It can sit for about a month before it doesn't want to start up anymore. (never had a problem with a regular lead acid).

I just keep it on a trickle charger. (and you must get a lithium specific charger)
What model antigravity battery you have ? I have been looking at those also

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This one comes with the charger for it....and a baseball cap.

He said if the car sits for 3 or more days to throw it on there. I'll be pushing it's limits with daily use.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts