SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
211 Posts
Love the color! If all goes well I will have the same at the end of the month. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,071 Posts
That color really is beautiful. I strongly considered that with black rims/interior.

With that color though, there would be so many cops here lined up down my street blowing radar, it would kill bunny rabbits, cause children's grades to drop, and cause temporary sterility...

Reactions: goingsolo2

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
34 Posts
Looks fantastic! I am know I am lucky to have another Master detailer up here Chad Raskovich of Rasky s Auto Detailing in Minnesota. He also just added cQuartz to his list of options. It amazing how the dealerships actually do more damage prepping the car for delivery.

You guys should see some of the exotics on some of the major detailing forums that are damaged during prep from Ferrari, Porsche and others...if I was paying upwards of 150-200k+ for a car and it came prepped like that I would screen bloody murder! It looks like they run them through an automatic car wash with the swirling and scratching that is induced!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,911 Posts
That looks amazing…got mine back today from CQuartz Finest treatment and I could not be happier! Awesome color man!!! That red is popping!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.