SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The mark up is pretty high. What am I missing? Refer to the attached link.

CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection CQuartz nano coating nano paint sealant
I do not think this is the same product

My guy uses CQuartz Finest

CQuartz FINEST is the most exclusive surface protection in the world!

Only available to selected detailers, Finest was designed specifically for those with discerning tastes for its exceedingly rich & glossy finish, as well as its ability to resist the elements and protect like no other. While its beauty is undeniable, that is only the start! Long term protection of that beauty and resistance to the environment is equally important. Unlike lesser products, FINEST resists dirt, dust, and the environment. One of the most important features in keeping your vehicle clean is the ability of the protective layer to release water. Finest features an industry leading low sliding angle which allows water drops to release, causing a hydrophobic "self-cleaning" affect. Utilizing a proprietary condensed nanotech material, FINEST adds a measurable 2~3µm tough, rich, high gloss "glass" layer, which protects the surface beneath and resists dirt, brake dust, bugs, bird bombs, and other conditions for a minimum of two years.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I do not think this is the same product

My guy uses CQuartz Finest

CQuartz FINEST is the most exclusive surface protection in the world!

Only available to selected detailers, Finest was designed specifically for those with discerning tastes for its exceedingly rich & glossy finish, as well as its ability to resist the elements and protect like no other. While its beauty is undeniable, that is only the start! Long term protection of that beauty and resistance to the environment is equally important. Unlike lesser products, FINEST resists dirt, dust, and the environment. One of the most important features in keeping your vehicle clean is the ability of the protective layer to release water. Finest features an industry leading low sliding angle which allows water drops to release, causing a hydrophobic "self-cleaning" affect. Utilizing a proprietary condensed nanotech material, FINEST adds a measurable 2~3µm tough, rich, high gloss "glass" layer, which protects the surface beneath and resists dirt, brake dust, bugs, bird bombs, and other conditions for a minimum of two years.
So this is better than cquartz ceramic I see

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I would hope so. I do not think you can buy the Finest online. Does not matter if I could buy it, I would not want to experiment using it on my car. Looks like there is a lot of prep work needed to apply it correctly.
That's odd I searched online again and it shows cquartz finest ceramic. I checked the manufacturer page out there doesn't seem to be any sub models of cquartz that is non ceramic

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dropped the car off this morning. He was able to move the appointment up a day. Should have it back Friday afternoon.

I'm not too worried, but it is in valet mode, reset the top speed (and changed the screens to hide it) and checked the mileage! :D

Vehicle Car Gauge Family car Speedometer

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Dropped the car off this morning. He was able to move the appointment up a day. Should have it back Friday afternoon.

I'm not too worried, but it is in valet mode, reset the top speed (and changed the screens to hide it) and checked the mileage! :D

View attachment 6316
cool, good luck let us know how it goes, pics please too

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
103 Posts
So this is better than cquartz ceramic I see
That's odd I searched online again and it shows cquartz finest ceramic. I checked the manufacturer page out there doesn't seem to be any sub models of cquartz that is non ceramic
CQuartz is literally short for "Ceramic Quartz," so yes all variants of the product are ceramic coatings. There are however some chemical differences between CQuartz Classic, UK, and Finest with regard to the percentage content of silica and some of the other elements blended into the coatings. What you'll mainly notice are some differences in gloss/depth, slickness, and the hydrophobic properties of the three coatings.

Magnummark hit the nail on the head with regard to Finest specifically, it is only available through installers and not available to purchase for DIY application. If you are inclined to do the work yourself however, CQ Classic and UK are both excellent protectants as well.

Incidentally Mark, I'm looking forward to seeing your Hellcat once Connor has worked his magic on it!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CQuartz is literally short for "Ceramic Quartz," so yes all variants of the product are ceramic coatings. There are however some chemical differences between CQuartz Classic, UK, and Finest with regard to the percentage content of silica and some of the other elements blended into the coatings. What you'll mainly notice are some differences in gloss/depth, slickness, and the hydrophobic properties of the three coatings.

Magnummark hit the nail on the head with regard to Finest specifically, it is only available through installers and not available to purchase for DIY application. If you are inclined to do the work yourself however, CQ Classic and UK are both excellent protectants as well.

Incidentally Mark, I'm looking forward to seeing your Hellcat once Connor has worked his magic on it!
That makes 2 of us! Can't wait to see it

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts

Cool info thanks C

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.