SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have CQuartz finest reserve on mine and while I am happy with the, let's call it "protection" and ease of cleaning, I'm really not happy with the "depth" of the finish. I wish that it looked more "wet".

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did y
I have CQuartz finest reserve on mine and while I am happy with the, let's call it "protection" and ease of cleaning, I'm really not happy with the "depth" of the finish. I wish that it looked more "wet".
Did you have paint correction done? It should look wet if it was done properly.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree with Nvrenuf had mine with done with their best and newest Cquartz.The car cleans easily but doesn't have the wet look that I have seen with other coatings.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hit it with some P&S Bead Maker spray on sealant. It's a great maintenance topper for ceramic coatings. You wont be dissapointed.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Did y

Did you have paint correction done? It should look wet if it was done properly.
Yes sir I did. Don't get me wrong...it's nice and all but I was just thinking the shine aspect would be deeper.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Like with any body / paint work, it’s all in the prep. The paint should look stunning after the correction which includes proper compound and polish. The ceramic simply goes on top to enhance the work that’s already been done with the correction.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Sounds good. I'm using Cquartz also applied by me, purchased at Amazon for about $50. Its been about 6 months now since I applied mine and water still beads tightly and car looks great after a wash.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
looking good GQ.... oh and you too sir..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts