SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
57 Posts
Zero down 1.9% 801 credit Vibrant credit union
i get can people 1.64% for 60 months and like 1.79 for 72 though TD Auto. banks are getting pretty competitive right now. my Mechanic's rep always whines about TD

depending on LTV of course. don't have the grid memorized but nothing too crazy

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack.
2,689 Posts
Oh come on. My credit score is the same, I put $5K down, bought a HC Redeye in March and got 0%, ZERO PERCENT, for 6 years. Tuttle Click in Irvine CA.
Local dealer emailed me its specials. 2021 Chargers/Challengers 0% financing for 72 months and $1750 bonus cash, and 90 days until 1st payment due.

Not sure -- at least it doesn't say in the email -- if the Charger/Challenger models include HC of any body style. And no details on the minimum credit score/downpayment to qualify for this 0% financing.

·
Registered
426 Posts
9k a month and how much going out monthly on bills, rent, insurance, etc, is what is important, you need to talk to a finance expert vice the various non-experts in this forum. Debt ration will determine monthly payment via interest rate, my advice, get the home and garage first...............................

·
Registered
2020 Challenger HC A8
87 Posts
Local dealer emailed me its specials. 2021 Chargers/Challengers 0% financing for 72 months and $1750 bonus cash, and 90 days until 1st payment due.

Not sure -- at least it doesn't say in the email -- if the Charger/Challenger models include HC of any body style. And no details on the minimum credit score/downpayment to qualify for this 0% financing.
Is the Dealer kicking back the cash for the 1st three months payment on top of the bonus cash? With the current BAD incentives from Dodge, That woiuld be a pretty good deal.

If Chrysler is anything like Ford, 680 will likely qualify for 0% manufacturer's financing, especially if you've financed with Chrysler before.

As far as how can one afford? My net pay is roughly 5500mo and I pay all our bills which is 4k so it's not that tight.

I let that idiot wife of mine keep her money, she mostly spends her's on the crack head girlfriend she hangs out with.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Is the Dealer kicking back the cash for the 1st three months payment on top of the bonus cash? With the current BAD incentives from Dodge, That woiuld be a pretty good deal.

If Chrysler is anything like Ford, 680 will likely qualify for 0% manufacturer's financing, especially if you've financed with Chrysler before.

As far as how can one afford? My net pay is roughly 5500mo and I pay all our bills which is 4k so it's not that tight.

I let that idiot wife of mine keep her money, she mostly spends her's on the crack head girlfriend she hangs out with.
Do not know how the 90 days before the 1st payment is due is handled. In the email I did not click on the circled lower case 'i' for more info. I doubt the dealer is kicking back cash for this but it is just some kind of arrangement with the dealer's financing department or a partnering bank/lending firm. One still has to make the specified number of payments, he can just postpone 90 days before he makes the 1st one.

$1500/month after paying all the bills? What are you putting away for a rainy day (like a layoff?). For retirement? For more education just in case you need it to remain employed and employable? For a house? For the kids' (when they arrive) education?

Last but not least not sure it is a good idea to refer to your wife as "idiot". You married her and if she is an idiot -- which I'm pretty sure she is not -- that can only reflect on you. Besides if she ever learns how you refer to her you might get to experience paying half that $5500/month in alimony...

·
Registered
2020 Challenger HC A8
87 Posts
Do not know how the 90 days before the 1st payment is due is handled. In the email I did not click on the circled lower case 'i' for more info. I doubt the dealer is kicking back cash for this but it is just some kind of arrangement with the dealer's financing department or a partnering bank/lending firm. One still has to make the specified number of payments, he can just postpone 90 days before he makes the 1st one.

$1500/month after paying all the bills? What are you putting away for a rainy day (like a layoff?). For retirement? For more education just in case you need it to remain employed and employable? For a house? For the kids' (when they arrive) education?

Last but not least not sure it is a good idea to refer to your wife as "idiot". You married her and if she is an idiot -- which I'm pretty sure she is not -- that can only reflect on you. Besides if she ever learns how you refer to her you might get to experience paying half that $5500/month in alimony...
The couple times I've done the no payment for 90 days the dealer kicked back the money for me to make the first two payments when they receive the money from the lender. The payments aren't deferred by the lender, Just being covered by the dealer. 1st payment is due 45-days from signing the financing contract.

./

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
The couple times I've done the no payment for 90 days the dealer kicked back the money for me to make the first two payments when they receive the money from the lender. The payments aren't deferred by the lender, Just being covered by the dealer. 1st payment is due 45-days from signing the financing contract.

./
Never had any occasion to have a 90 day delay in making any payment on anything so I don't know this delay really works.

I opened the email I got from the dealer and clicked on the link to try to learn how the 90 days delay is handled but I would have had to fill out an online loan application and I didn't want to do this.

OTOH you have had some experience with this buyer incentive. If it works like you said that's how it works I guess.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
159 Posts
I order my car off dodge.com it originally came up to almost 77k with a lot of upgrades but the dealer ship added on 3k to make a profit which I’m going to try to negotiate. The 88k is the price for the taxes,fees and delivery
They are already making a profit…. I can’t stand that s#%t, call Bryan Cummins st Heister Dodge in lillington NC. Already sold one forum member a Hellcat Durango without a markup recently Ive bought 20 FCA vehicles from him and he’ll never do you wrong.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a lot of credit. I never had any debts, and I paid on time. And so, by the time I was thirty, I had a pretty good scoring record. Truth be told. Conditions are very favorable when the score is high. A substantial annual percentage couldn't help but make me happy. But later, I ran into two problems, the biggest of which was bankruptcy, and of course, that problem hit my scoring score; it dropped significantly. Then, at my own risk, I signed a surety bond to buy my friend's car. He wasn't paying on time, and my credit history was spotty. When problems arose due to debt, no one helped me, and I took repayment funds from the best factoring company in Illinois as the bank loan was not approved for me ((

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
😕 - 48 points for a late (30+ day credit card payment).

I think, we've been pulled into another one here.
Lol I’m just seeing this why would I lie about my score dropping 48 points if you have all of your credit cards to a zero balance and you book a trip for 5k on one of your cards and don’t pay it back to 0 your shit will drop tremendously.. and my shit is back up to 730 after 2 months and I’m picking up the car tomorrow 🤷🏾‍♂️

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
1,368 Posts
Ordered a wide body after taxes and fees total price is about 88k just wondering will 15k down with a 680 Experian 8 credit score get me in it or will I need to put down more make about 9k a month
It's going to be heavily dependent upon your debt to income ratio and income level as well. Lenders may look at your income and credit score alone for a basic car purchase... but when you're talking "luxury" cars, when they see a sub 700, they're going to dig deeper. A college kid with a 30k job and a 700 score isn't going to get a loan.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Agreed you should definitely check your priorities.
Lol my prioritie
It's going to be heavily dependent upon your debt to income ratio and income level as well. Lenders may look at your income and credit score alone for a basic car purchase... but when you're talking "luxury" cars, when they see a sub 700, they're going to dig deeper. A college kid with a 30k job and a 700 score isn't going to get a loan.
funny you said a college kid with a 30k job only if you knew buddy 😂😂😂 next time just keep your comments to your self you sound stupid kid

21 - 40 of 54 Posts