SRT Hellcat Forum banner

CTS-V boys can't wait to kick the Hellcats butt !

5925 52
A buddy of mine who frequents the CTS-V owners forum says that these guys are getting real cocky in anticipation of kickin' the hellcat's butts now that they are being delivered.

Apparently there's a video posted on this Caddy forum showing the Hellcats being loaded onto transports for delivery and this has resulted in some of these guys can't wait attitudes in anticipation of smokin' a Hellcat.

Seems there is also an idea been floated by these guys that they should have stickers made for their CTS-V's boasting that they kill Hellcats or some such saying .

Probably safe to say that when of these guys lose to the Hellcat as I'm sure some will they won't be talking about it or showing a video of them losing on their forum.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
A buddy of mine who frequents the CTS-V owners forum says that these guys are getting real cocky in anticipation of kickin' the hellcat's butts now that they are being delivered.

Apparently there's a video posted on this Caddy forum showing the Hellcats being loaded onto transports for delivery and this has resulted in some of these guys can't wait attitudes in anticipation of smokin' a Hellcat.

Seems there is also an idea been floated by these guys that they should have stickers made for their CTS-V's boasting that they kill Hellcats or some such saying .

Probably safe to say that when of these guys lose to the Hellcat as I'm sure some will they won't be talking about it or showing a video of them losing on their forum.
Meh! Just let some break in time happen and one of these crazy racers get a hold of one! They will have this Hellcat's potential unleashed in no time and the V will be toast! Lol:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
188 Posts
The CTS-V is a cool car, but stock for stock I don't see any way. The power to weight ratio just isn't there. Heck you can modify most anything (Honda Civic for example) with enough money and bolt ons to likely beat a stock hellcat, but it will never be the same awesome menacing snarling beast as a hellcat because at the end of the day it would still be a civic and I would be much more proud and look much cooler losing in a hellcat than winning in a modified civic or cts-v.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
The CTS-V is a cool car, but stock for stock I don't see any way. The power to weight ratio just isn't there. Heck you can modify most anything (Honda Civic for example) with enough money and bolt ons to likely beat a stock hellcat, but it will never be the same awesome menacing snarling beast as a hellcat because at the end of the day it would still be a civic and I would be much more proud and look much cooler losing in a hellcat than winning in a civic or modified cts-v.
TRUE THAT HELLDOG!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
796 Posts
Drag strip or road course? Hellcat owners get your track time because everyone is coming for you/us. Learn how to drive your car, would hate to have all of that power and still get spanked for lack of driving skills. Just because someone gives you a weapon doesn't mean you automatically mean you can hit center mass. Practice practice practice. Speaking of CTS-V's I spanked one yesterday, I could tell he was cammed and other mods...to bad he lost traction. Dumbass just floored it instead if rolling into the throttle. I kinda wanted him to get out on me then and then catch him later. I was in my Chevy lol

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Drag strip or road course? Hellcat owners get your track time because everyone is coming for you/us. Learn how to drive your car, would hate to have all of that power and still get spanked for lack of driving skills. Just because someone gives you a weapon doesn't mean you automatically mean you can hit center mass. Practice practice practice. Speaking of CTS-V's I spanked one yesterday, I could tell he was cammed and other mods...to bad he lost traction. Dumbass just floored it instead if rolling into the throttle. I kinda wanted him to get out on me then and then catch him later. I was in my Chevy lol
SRT Driving Experience - included with the price of each Hellcat. Don't need to say anything else. :cool:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Meh! Just let some break in time happen and one of these crazy racers get a hold of one! They will have this Hellcat's potential unleashed in no time and the V will be toast! Lol:)

Am really looking forward to somebody " cracking the computer" and in the process doing mods that will unleash power in the range of 800, 900 and even 1000 hp that the engineers of this engine have already mentioned is capable of achieving.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Am really looking forward to somebody " cracking the computer" and in the process doing mods that will unleash power in the range of 800, 900 and even 1000 hp that the engineers of this engine have already mentioned is capable of achieving.
Just give Johan Mangs at DiabloSport a little time. He did it with the last "rolling code" ECM Dodge put in the 6.4Ls. I'm sure he'll be working on it as soon as he gets his hands on a Hellcat. :D

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
THAT was a beautiful story till you got to the end....LMAO! Nice job!;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
271 Posts
I had some local CTS-V and ZO-6 Corvette owners tell me not to mess with them since they had over 600 hp but my 70 Challenger has over 800. They didn't believe it until they saw it had over 650hp at the rear wheels during a local dyno competition. I don't hear anything from them anymore. My problem is getting traction. Mickey Thompson drag radials help some...

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I had some local CTS-V and ZO-6 Corvette owners tell me not to mess with them since they had over 600 hp but my 70 Challenger has over 800. They didn't believe it until they saw it had over 650hp at the rear wheels during a local dyno competition. I don't hear anything from them anymore. My problem is getting traction. Mickey Thompson drag radials help some...
LMAO! Nice...;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.