SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Current 2022 Hellcat Production Numbers

157K views 1K replies 137 participants last post by  WideCat21 
#1 · (Edited)
I wasn't sure where best to place this so hopefully this works here.

I have been updating a few other threads here occasionally with single group numbers but figured someone might appreciate the full Hellcat numbers to date.

This is the complete breakdown of all 2022 Hellcat Challengers/Chargers that I have been able to find build to date.

If anyone has seen my TRX posts over on RAMTRX then they already will recognize this chart style.
Every column is Built / Shipped (Build Sheet / Window Sticker)

Ex:
So for the YTD total they have built 6074 and shipped 5818 of those as of today.
Built 357 Octane Red and shipped 344
California is in the lead currently with 611 built, 591 of those shipped.
etc

The bar chart at the top is grouped by week, with the 7th week of the year being when the first Hellcat came down the line, (ignoring the pilot cars built long before then)

If anybody has any questions/suggestions I will do my best to accommodate.

CHART UPDATED WITH DAILY POSTS ( VIEW DATE IN CHART )

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

See less See more
#2 ·
Very cool. Do you have breakdown on interior choices? (Of course I just happen to be wondering about my Octane Red with Demonic Red interior Redeye Sveltebody)

Reactions: triple_B
#11 ·
I wasn't sure where best to place this so hopefully this works here.

I have been updating a few other threads here occasionally with single group numbers but figured someone might appreciate the full Hellcat numbers to date.

This is the complete breakdown of all 2022 Hellcat Challengers/Chargers that I have been able to find build to date.

If anyone has seen my TRX posts over on RAMTRX then they already will recognize this chart style.
Every column is Built / Shipped (Build Sheet / Window Sticker)

Ex:
So for the YTD total they have built 4621 and shipped 4404 of those as of today.
Built 272 Octane Red and shipped 259
California is in the lead currently with 471 built, 453 of those shipped.
etc

The bar chart at the top is grouped by week, with the 7th week of the year being when the first Hellcat came down the line, (ignoring the pilot cars built long before then)

If anybody has any questions/suggestions I will do my best to accommodate.

View attachment 599076
Awesome info. I appreciate all your work. Very cool!

#14 ·
If I could do it over again, I would’ve ordered octane red or indigo blue.

My pitch black looks good and shiny. But everyone knows it’s a pita to keep clean and free of scratches and swirl marks. I ordered the regular Hellcat Widebody. I love the 717 HP and low end torque. But it does need that 3.09 gear. I do like paddle shifters though. I used them all the time in my Scat Charger.

#919 ·
I ordered the cinnamon stick jailbreak loaded from Dan Cummins in Kentucky it is in production now!! And yes I'm glad to see the low numbers as well, I do have the green go ta loaded 2017 35,000 MI, been getting a lot of offers to buy it I believe only 186 were made fully loaded. Was going to trade it in to pay less on the jailbreak. But now I realize that I am sitting on a rare car, especially when they discontinue these hemis.

Attachments

#31 ·
Just finished my nightly scans, there were 76 cars that shipped today (always low on the weekends) and 28 of them were Hellcats!

Top Chart updated, you can now see stats in the today column as well with the 28 that were shipped today.
I ordered a challenger super stock and it's supposed to arrive this week I'm in Washington state do you have any way to find out how many have been shipped here? And on the super stock do you have a way to find out what the last VIN number that has been produced for this year?