SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 643 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wasn't sure where best to place this so hopefully this works here.

I have been updating a few other threads here occasionally with single group numbers but figured someone might appreciate the full Hellcat numbers to date.

This is the complete breakdown of all 2022 Hellcat Challengers/Chargers that I have been able to find build to date.

If anyone has seen my TRX posts over on RAMTRX then they already will recognize this chart style.
Every column is Built / Shipped (Build Sheet / Window Sticker)

Ex:
So for the YTD total they have built 6074 and shipped 5818 of those as of today.
Built 357 Octane Red and shipped 344
California is in the lead currently with 611 built, 591 of those shipped.
etc

The bar chart at the top is grouped by week, with the 7th week of the year being when the first Hellcat came down the line, (ignoring the pilot cars built long before then)

If anybody has any questions/suggestions I will do my best to accommodate.

CHART UPDATED VIEW DATE IN CHART

Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Symmetry

·
Registered
732 Posts
Very cool. Do you have breakdown on interior choices? (Of course I just happen to be wondering about my Octane Red with Demonic Red interior Redeye Sveltebody)

Reactions: triple_B

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger Redeye (one of one)
140 Posts
Just to be clear, I have no affiliation with Stellantis and only have access to the same public information that everyone does. I just went through the process of gathering it for all vehicles and summarizing it.
Ok… I hope the 2022 owners appreciate your efforts!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok… I hope the 2022 owners appreciate your efforts!
Sorry, I should have made that more clear. I have also downloaded the 2021 numbers. I am slowly working my way all the way back to 2015 in an attempt to gather all Hellcat data, trackhawk, durango, challenger, charger, TRX.

What is it you want to know about the 2021's?

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger Redeye (one of one)
140 Posts
Sorry, I should have made that more clear. I have also downloaded the 2021 numbers. I am slowly working my way all the way back to 2015 in an attempt to gather all Hellcat data, trackhawk, durango, challenger, charger, TRX.

What is it you want to know about the 2021's?
Total production numbers with breakdown of colors, options etc for the 2021 Challenger Redeyes with regular and wide body totals. I posted my email breakdown for my car from Dodge but it didn’t quite fill in all the info just my year and color with options

·
Registered
293 Posts
I wasn't sure where best to place this so hopefully this works here.

I have been updating a few other threads here occasionally with single group numbers but figured someone might appreciate the full Hellcat numbers to date.

This is the complete breakdown of all 2022 Hellcat Challengers/Chargers that I have been able to find build to date.

If anyone has seen my TRX posts over on RAMTRX then they already will recognize this chart style.
Every column is Built / Shipped (Build Sheet / Window Sticker)

Ex:
So for the YTD total they have built 4621 and shipped 4404 of those as of today.
Built 272 Octane Red and shipped 259
California is in the lead currently with 471 built, 453 of those shipped.
etc

The bar chart at the top is grouped by week, with the 7th week of the year being when the first Hellcat came down the line, (ignoring the pilot cars built long before then)

If anybody has any questions/suggestions I will do my best to accommodate.

View attachment 599076
Awesome info. I appreciate all your work. Very cool!

·
Registered
783 Posts
If I could do it over again, I would’ve ordered octane red or indigo blue.

My pitch black looks good and shiny. But everyone knows it’s a pita to keep clean and free of scratches and swirl marks. I ordered the regular Hellcat Widebody. I love the 717 HP and low end torque. But it does need that 3.09 gear. I do like paddle shifters though. I used them all the time in my Scat Charger.

1 - 20 of 643 Posts