SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,182 Posts
Great work! Thanks!

I am shocked that Sinamon is the lowest number. Seemed like everybody was getting it. Ok with me! :)

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
Please let us know when 22 production ends. I am sure many of us want to know if we have a 1 of 1, but no sense in asking now. Thanks!

BTW: You might think about starting a service, you are doing a lot of skilled work providing info to people who want it and would probably pay a couple/few $ for it. Personally I would prefer to pay for good info rather than have a free service end because it was not worth the effort.

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
I didn't ask if the dealer had an allocation. No VIN yet at all. WOW do I wish!!! When I ask about any updates, they tell me that it looks like it's getting pushed to next year.
You may already know this but here in the (formerly but hopefully soon to be again) Good Ol' U.S. when we get our VON we can track the vehicle on Dodge.com. Do you have a VON?

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
My dealer called to let me know my September 19th expected build date is being pushed back two to four weeks.

I was planning on trading in my standard body frostbite redeye challenger for the hellraisen jailbreak when it comes in. To be perfectly honest, i love my existing redeye and am having second thoghts on trading it in. Ill lose five hundred bucks if i decide not to get the jailbreak.
Whatever you do, do not give up your Frostbite RE until the JB is sitting in front of you and the numbers on the papers ready to be signed are acceptable. The last thing anyone wants it to be Catless!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts