SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
No idea how much info everyone is interested in, so I will post random bits until someone says its too much :p

Found another 133 new orders tonight, 4 of them were Challenger Hellcats, 2 were Challenger Redeyes
Hey Buddy!
This might be a long shot but I have to ask.
do you have access to data showing all 22 pending orders/hellcat by state and color?

·
Registered
223 Posts
[/QUOTE
just wanted to say thank you! I placed my order

·
Registered
223 Posts
Of course. Did dealer assure you of allocation? Typically if there is an allocation for the jailbreak you see code 5N9 meaning guaranteed schedule. Congrats!
According to the link you sent me, they do. So I drove to the dealership, the sales manager confirmed that they are on the new list of allocation for this month… I went all in and placed my order. In reference to 5N9 they told me that code will appear on my POC when the VIN will be assigned. Not quite sure but we see. So far I got 2 orders in. A charger Widebody with a VIN assigned on 06/29 now the Jailbreak… we will see…

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am a little confused. All i hear is Super Stock cant be ordered since May-June timeframe, only jailbreaks and narrow body HC. But I notice you are seeing new VINs for Superstock and all other HC variants. Anyone provide some clarification?
I can’t speak for SS but I ordered my Hellcat Charger Widebody on 6/29 and got the VIN on 06/30.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Do you or anyone on here know if the (year 22) Jailbreak models ordered and built from later this year or say the beginning of next year coming from Brampton will have the “Emblems” indicating their one of the last? I ordered mine a couple months ago and i have a VIN but I don’t have a build date yet. And I would love to get my emblem under the hood. I would even wait a lil while longer fit it
That could be a possibility but NOT a probability. It all depends on many factors. However the later 2020 hellcat Charger were built with the redeye hood instead of the traditional equipment.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Unreal. My ESD was 09/12, right as this mess started. The date still has not been updated and my car has not been started. If I don't take delivery before our winter begins I'm going to be one mad puppy. :LOL:
LOL... my JB/Charger is stuck in D status and I ordered as well a 300C last week for daily driving... which is sitting in BX.
Hopefully your will get your car soon, but the wait stucks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts