SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Very cool. Do you have breakdown on interior choices? (Of course I just happen to be wondering about my Octane Red with Demonic Red interior Redeye Sveltebody)

Reactions: triple_B

·
Registered
732 Posts
It sounds like they are feeding you a line of bull. I would ask for an updated POC and demand to know if they have an allocation. Dodge has made clear all 23 chargers/challengers will be allocated to select dealers in Nov. Not all dealers will get some... I don't see how rolling over 22 orders would work with the new system. You might be better off looking at the dodge site and seeing if there is a U.S. dealer close to you that still has an allocation. They just released an updated list late last week.
You can't do cross border purchase and have the factory warranty on a new car. For example if you buy a 2022 Canadian Hellcat (a car originally produced for the Canadian market) and bring it to the states as a buyer you will get quite an unpleasant surprise the first time you bring it to a dealer here. They will void your entire warranty immediately and the car will be permanently red-flagged in the dealer database. When I was first looking to buy a Hellcat, a Dodge service rep told me about this.

I dont know if it is the same in Canada if you buy a US car and bring it into Canada. You may want to verify this first.

The build sheet will say: Build To U.S. Mkt. Specifications or Build To Canada Mkt. Specifications on it.

US cars will also say U.S. Specifications Label for emissons under the hood and I recall someone in Canada not being able to register a car there because it was accidentally ordered as a US spec car and Dodge gave them an entirely new order to replace it. There was a thread here on that in the past few months..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts