SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wasn't sure where best to place this so hopefully this works here.

I have been updating a few other threads here occasionally with single group numbers but figured someone might appreciate the full Hellcat numbers to date.

This is the complete breakdown of all 2022 Hellcat Challengers/Chargers that I have been able to find build to date.

If anyone has seen my TRX posts over on RAMTRX then they already will recognize this chart style.
Every column is Built / Shipped (Build Sheet / Window Sticker)

Ex:
So for the YTD total they have built 6074 and shipped 5818 of those as of today.
Built 357 Octane Red and shipped 344
California is in the lead currently with 611 built, 591 of those shipped.
etc

The bar chart at the top is grouped by week, with the 7th week of the year being when the first Hellcat came down the line, (ignoring the pilot cars built long before then)

If anybody has any questions/suggestions I will do my best to accommodate.

CHART UPDATED VIEW DATE IN CHART

Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Symmetry

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok… I hope the 2022 owners appreciate your efforts!
Sorry, I should have made that more clear. I have also downloaded the 2021 numbers. I am slowly working my way all the way back to 2015 in an attempt to gather all Hellcat data, trackhawk, durango, challenger, charger, TRX.

What is it you want to know about the 2021's?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just finished my nightly scans, there were 76 cars that shipped today (always low on the weekends) and 28 of them were Hellcats!

Top Chart updated, you can now see stats in the today column as well with the 28 that were shipped today.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
No worries, I thought maybe the Saudis were getting them, like the elusive 300SRTs that I would see sitting in a shipping yard in WIndsor Ontario a year or two after they stopped selling them in North America. Prefer the widebody Chargers anyways!
There was one 2022 300SRT built. Pilot car that went to Asia.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just finished my morning scan, 1540 new cars started production and 27 of those were Hellcats. TOP CHART updated again.

FYI: They dont release BS on the weekends so Monday's are typically higher than usual because it includes everything from Friday,Saturday & Sunday

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I ordered a challenger super stock and it's supposed to arrive this week I'm in Washington state do you have any way to find out how many have been shipped here? And on the super stock do you have a way to find out what the last VIN number that has been produced for this year?
There have been 4 shipped to Washington state so far.

I can tell you what the most recent one is (107889) but since 2022 production hasnt finished yet then that wont necessarily be the LAST one built, just the most recent one built as of today.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I see there was one super stock shipped out today do you know if it's going to Washington?
First column is "built" second column is "shipped" So there was one SuperStock that came down the assembly line today but it has not shipped yet. Current average time from start of production to shipping for Super Stocks is at 16.3 days so it will be another couple weeks before this one ships based on the average.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Mine was built on June 30th so I would imagine mine would be coming any day
Another one of the many things I gather daily is to scan the inventory of the roughly 3000 dealers across the US. I do this to help gather averages for factory to dealer transit times. I have currently tracked over 35K cars since the start of 2022 production from the factory to the dealers lots across the US, with some states having far more than others. Current average transit time for Washington state is at about 41 days from shipment.
Oregon is at 42 and Idaho is 42. (Not sure exactly where you are in Washington so giving the surrounding area as well)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Hey Buddy!
This might be a long shot but I have to ask.
do you have access to data showing all 22 pending orders/hellcat by state and color?
No, I have no affiliation with Stellantis at all and only access to public information. I only am able to figure out the state and color after the cars are built and the build sheets are published.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Since I just started posting this here on Sunday I havent really established a "posting routine" for hellcat.org yet. I do post twice a day on weekdays and in the evenings on saturday and sunday on the other forums that I do this for currently.
This is just a hobby project and unfortunately I do have an actual day job that pays the bills. I was quite busy with that this morning and so I have not finalized the Brampton data for this mornings data pull. I will get to it shortly though. (y) I am still working through all the options for the Challengers/Chargers as I am not as familiar with those as I am the trucks personally. There were some cars in this mornings data that had not been accounted for and so the chart was not complete and I waited to post it.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts