SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got you in there man. Congrats on your JB Order.
Thanks the struggle has been “REAL!”
I placed a JB order back in April with another dealership that had no Allocation and didn’t tell me.
I called Dodge two months later wondering why my VON wasn’t a VIN yet?!
And I got introduced to Allocations! Which my dealer had none. And didn’t tell me because they were hoping I would stick around until the next round of allocations came out. Dodge directed me to the site a few weeks before the July rounds were issued and I reordered and got a vin in a couple days

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live near the Brampton plant in Canada where all the Chargers and Challengers are made and word is the Hellcat production for 22 is done and they are asking for retirements to begin layoffs.
No way Dodge is cutting bait on the Hellcats when they just came out with new Allocations in July. The JB’s are limited production but they bring in Grand Wagoner money.
Dodge May layoff after Hellcat season next year. Right now, my dodge beating heart believes they wanna get as much as they can while they can before big brother Stella says stop it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just an FYI: To get everything caught up, the following members submitted VINS recently that had already started production prior to their submission.
All 3 are still waiting to be finished but have started production

DateVINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLOR
7/28123409 @BobK392XKentuckyOctane Red
8/1194354 @CHSNDRMSXNorth CarolinaPitch Black
7/26194445 @AllGasXTexasFrostbite
Do you or anyone on here know if the (year 22) Jailbreak models ordered and built from later this year or say the beginning of next year coming from Brampton will have the “Emblems” indicating their one of the last? I ordered mine a couple months ago and i have a VIN but I don’t have a build date yet. And I would love to get my emblem under the hood. I would even wait a lil while longer fit it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts