SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
210 Posts
So, I'll throw this out for the group. For a RAMTRX and 5THGEN I setup a google form so the members can register a VIN with me and then I will include them in the daily updates on the day their car goes down the production line and again when it is finished and ready to ship. (When they get their Build Sheet and again for their Window Sticker) I expected this to not be as useful to continue doing since Stellantis recently released their vehicle tracker but members on the other forums are reporting that I update them before the tracker updates so I can certainly continue to do so. If there is enough interest here I will do the same.

I would definitely be interested! Also, the chart isn't loading or showing in original post. Not sure if its on my end or not so wanted to mention. Thanks!

·
Banned
210 Posts
I dont currently, but that is what got me on the "hunt" and started my vehicle tracking. I ordered a TRX the day they books opened for the 2021 models and went looking for information myself.

I went from tracking my TRX to a a couple hundred for other members TRX's to ALL TRX's, to ALL 1500's built from SHAP, to ALL Stellantis vehicles built in all plants across North America.

Let me know if you do roll out the spreadsheet for VINs. And if you have it handy if one of the hellraisin is a jailbreak for AZ today. If you don't have it handy, no worries. Also, do you accept any payment for all of our questions?

·
Banned
210 Posts
Wow, you have been waiting all this while?? your dedication is impeccable. Have you found useful information that gives you some peace of mind on it? Just so you know, You are appreciated and wont mind compensating you for your time.
Congrats on the Scat Pack. I have a 2020 50th anniversary Scat Pack now that wil go to my son in about 7 years when he turns 16.

·
Banned
210 Posts
Someone needs to tell Dodge forum members should get priority.

Do you know if the VINs go sequentially in order of build? Also is the 780 cars a day a pretty good average? And if the VINs are sequential are they specific to the Brampton plant or across all platforms for Dodge?

Sorry for the questiona just curious as to behind the scenes for the build date of my car...

·
Banned
210 Posts
I ordered the Jailbreak in May with only a VON. My salesman truly thought they had an allocation but was mistaken. Hes a great guy and I trust his word.

A day after the Jailbreak allocation list came out for July, with my dealer showing two allocations, the VIN was issued and the tracker started working. My dealer called me that day to let me know one of those allegations was for me and sent me a copy of the VIN.

This forum, and most of its members, is awesome!
I got lucky. My dealer didn't place orders without an allocation. I had ordered a narrowbody hellcat on the 12th of July. On the 14th I just happened to see that my dealer got an allocation, I called, they were shocked, went in same day and got it swtiched to the jailbreak.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts