SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
HCWBCHARGER ON ORDER
83 Posts
Its more likely that your build date will get shifted again. All build dates are given based on the assumption that parts will continue to arrive as scheduled, but when they dont and the plant shuts down all dates move back accordingly.

There have been 1532 of the 6106 Hellcats built so far that have been pushed according to the build sheets I have found so 1 in every 4 cars has been delayed this model year.
So i'm not sure if we are giving you the last 6 of the vin, or the last 6 of the VON number. So what I gave you was the last 6 of my vin, if it's the VON number then here's both: VIN-237402 VON-195164

· Registered
HCWBCHARGER ON ORDER
83 Posts
Unreal. My ESD was 09/12, right as this mess started. The date still has not been updated and my car has not been started. If I don't take delivery before our winter begins I'm going to be one mad puppy. :LOL:
I have heard a few times that this is only for the Challengers but I am not sure how true this is.... In our case i'm hoping it is since I too have a Charger Hellcat on order.

· Registered
HCWBCHARGER ON ORDER
83 Posts
Finishing up what needs repairing/finishing and anything in "I" status.
Where I'm at we currently have 1900 vehicles as of this morning that need finished and will be shown as built or shipped when done. So if we shut down today we would still have 1900 vehicles that could ship out over the next week or two.
Ok, thanks for the info man appreciate you!

· Registered
HCWBCHARGER ON ORDER
83 Posts
This was asked on Monday as well but I will try to add a little more detail here to help

My morning posts are the Build Sheets which are the cars starting production, and that is what is currently shut down is the main assembly line so no new cars are starting production now. (Im still checking every day anyway)

My evening posts are for Window Stickers which are the cars that are finishing inspections and being released for shipping. The cars I am reporting now are all cars that went down the main assembly line prior to the shutdown and just had not been fully completed yet. I currently have found 4952 cars in this state so there are a BUNCH of cars that have already been built that have still not been finished and shipped. Plenty for the other departments to do even with the main assembly line shut down currently.
That makes sense, thank you for the info!

· Registered
HCWBCHARGER ON ORDER
83 Posts
Dodge Rep got back to the sales manager and said my car is scheduled for 11-28 due to waiting on parts. I wonder how reliable this information is or if they are just shooting out a future date so i'm not asking them about it once a week :oops:

· Registered
HCWBCHARGER ON ORDER
83 Posts
Still no more production to report but thought I would share that I have found 665 new 2022 orders accepted in the past 24 hours, 56 of them were Challenger Hellcats.

In that same period I have found 302 new 2023 orders which were all 300C's
New as in recently ordered cause I thought they were done taking orders on 22's?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts