SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,076 Posts
Just curious, do you do Jeeps too?

·
HOTM Winner
12,076 Posts
I do actually, I am a self proclaimed digital packrat and the thought of my data not being "complete" annoyed me so I now collect all North American plants. Started because I was curious about the 392 Wrangler stats but then spidered to the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer as I hunted for the builds with the new Hurricane engine as a stepping stone to search for pilot Challengers/Chargers with the hurricane.

What you looking for on Jeeps exactly?
We have an order in for '23 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Extreme Recon (3.6). Production should be starting in another week or so and we have a vin. Didnt know if you had a vin specific alert system to track the build like here with the Hellcats. Projected ship date is 8/26 but we all know to take shipping dates with a boulder of salt. Just thought it might be fun to get alerts along the way if possible.

·
HOTM Winner
12,076 Posts
I dont post to any jeep forums currently. If you want to give me the last 8 I can just notify you here though if you'd like.

As of this morning I have found just shy of 39000 2023 orders already in for Toledo, and on the 2022's they built another 997 today
That works, you must have your hands full with doing all this wow.
VIN - PW512576
Thx for doing this for us here, we all appreciate the time it takes.

Reactions: triple_B

·
HOTM Winner
12,076 Posts
Got you that VIN linked to you man, will update you again when I see some movement on the 2023's Been a lot of new orders coming in lately, but still havent seen any being produced just yet.
I believe production begins 8/11-ish. Seems early but we'll take it.

Reactions: triple_B
1 - 4 of 4 Posts