SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
181 - 200 of 607 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got you in there man. Congrats on your JB Order.
Thanks the struggle has been “REAL!”
I placed a JB order back in April with another dealership that had no Allocation and didn’t tell me.
I called Dodge two months later wondering why my VON wasn’t a VIN yet?!
And I got introduced to Allocations! Which my dealer had none. And didn’t tell me because they were hoping I would stick around until the next round of allocations came out. Dodge directed me to the site a few weeks before the July rounds were issued and I reordered and got a vin in a couple days

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 · (Edited)
That is correct, build sheets in the morning indicate that the car has started production and typically come out the morning after the car goes down the main assembly line. It still has mutliple stages after that but its our indication that the car has begun. My evening posts are for Window Stickers and that indicats the car has been completed, been invoiced to the dealer and is ready for shipping/shipped. This can be a little confusing at times because the factory will consider it "shipped" if it has left their possesion even if that just means it is at the rail depot waiting on a railcar.

Another thing to mention is that morning updates (build sheets) are only released 5 days a week (weekdays) and are always for cars that started production the day before so your car has already been through frame, paint, etc. So Monday mornings are for vehicles built Friday, Saturday and Sunday (if the plant was running on the weekend). The evening posts (Window Stickers) are updated 7 days a week and my daily posts will match that schedule, every weekday morning and every evening.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That is correct, build sheets in the morning indicate that the car has started production and typically come out the morning after the car goes down the main assembly line. It still has mutliple stages after that but its our indication that the car has begun. My evening posts are for Window Stickers and that indicats the car has been completed, been invoiced to the dealer and is ready for shipping/shipped. This can be a little confusing at times because the factory will consider it "shipped" if it has left their possesion even if that just means it is at the rail depot waiting on a railcar.

Thanks!

181 - 200 of 607 Posts