SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
201 - 220 of 612 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just saw Dodge published new allocations. Wonder if that will speed existing orders up and if this will be the last allocations.

Hoping you or someone else may know. When I ordered, I had the needed 5n9 code on my POC, but did not have a production date. Today , my dealer sent me an updated POC, 5n9 code was gone and replaced with 5RL July production. Should I be worried 5n9 went away?

·
Registered
170 Posts
[/QUOTE
just wanted to say thank you! I placed my order

·
Registered
170 Posts
Of course. Did dealer assure you of allocation? Typically if there is an allocation for the jailbreak you see code 5N9 meaning guaranteed schedule. Congrats!
According to the link you sent me, they do. So I drove to the dealership, the sales manager confirmed that they are on the new list of allocation for this month… I went all in and placed my order. In reference to 5N9 they told me that code will appear on my POC when the VIN will be assigned. Not quite sure but we see. So far I got 2 orders in. A charger Widebody with a VIN assigned on 06/29 now the Jailbreak… we will see…

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
493 Posts
Yes, and as far as I am aware on the same line so I don’t know how “vacation” would effect just superstock. If the plant is down all cars stop
Maybe that will give the rail yards time to actually ship the cars that have been listed on the tracker as shipped for over a month! I’m only 5 hrs by car from Brampton! It didn’t take this long to get my truck from Mexico and it was stuck at the border for 16 days

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
740 Build Sheets found today, 38 of them were Hellcats. None of them were forum members.

TOP CHART UPDATED

Was another 11 Super Stocks start production (keep in mind this is typically a day behind, so when I report them here they normally started yesterday but the plant doesnt post it until the following morning)

·
Registered
2022 SS, 2020 1320, 2019 HC-Sold, 1967 Camero SS, 1971 Charger Superbee
201 Posts
I am a little confused. All i hear is Super Stock cant be ordered since May-June timeframe, only jailbreaks and narrow body HC. But I notice you are seeing new VINs for Superstock and all other HC variants. Anyone provide some clarification?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I am a little confused. All i hear is Super Stock cant be ordered since May-June timeframe, only jailbreaks and narrow body HC. But I notice you are seeing new VINs for Superstock and all other HC variants. Anyone provide some clarification?

They are likely still starting orders that were placed back than. Typical turn around right now is 5-6 months.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I can’t speak for SS but I ordered my Hellcat Charger Widebody on 6/29 and got the VIN on 06/30.

201 - 220 of 612 Posts