SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
221 - 240 of 643 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,076 Posts
Just curious, do you do Jeeps too?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
21 Posts
785 Build Sheets found today, 37 of them were Hellcats. None of them were forum members.

TOP CHART UPDATED
Triple_B - Thanks for the daily updates, this is very informative as I wait for my Charger RE to be scheduled and built. I’ve had a VIN since 12/7. It would be nice to know how many HC are in D status, curious how many orders have been accepted? Probably info they don’t want to share.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Triple_B - Thanks for the daily updates, this is very informative as I wait for my Charger RE to be scheduled and built. I’ve had a VIN since 12/7. It would be nice to know how many HC are in D status, curious how many orders have been accepted? Probably info they don’t want to share.
You are correct, I am working with what little public information I am able to find. I only know the open orders from VIN's and the VIN itself doesnt tell me what type of Redeye only that it is a Redeye. They also do not list a status anywhere online for the public, so I cant tell if they have advanced past D status to D1 etc.

What I can tell you right now though is that I currently have discovered accepted orders (at least in D or further) for 3023 Redeyes, they have built a total of 2007 of them as of this morning leaving a potential of 1016 more to build. There is no way to know if the order has been cancelled until the end of the production year when a particular VIN just didnt get built so not all of those 1016 may end up being built but based on previous year data I have collected it is rare for the hellcats to get cancelled and even more rare that a Redeye does.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
Just curious, do you do Jeeps too?
I do actually, I am a self proclaimed digital packrat and the thought of my data not being "complete" annoyed me so I now collect all North American plants. Started because I was curious about the 392 Wrangler stats but then spidered to the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer as I hunted for the builds with the new Hurricane engine as a stepping stone to search for pilot Challengers/Chargers with the hurricane.

What you looking for on Jeeps exactly?

·
Banned
210 Posts
You are correct, I am working with what little public information I am able to find. I only know the open orders from VIN's and the VIN itself doesnt tell me what type of Redeye only that it is a Redeye. They also do not list a status anywhere online for the public, so I cant tell if they have advanced past D status to D1 etc.

What I can tell you right now though is that I currently have discovered accepted orders (at least in D or further) for 3023 Redeyes, they have built a total of 2007 of them as of this morning leaving a potential of 1016 more to build. There is no way to know if the order has been cancelled until the end of the production year when a particular VIN just didnt get built so not all of those 1016 may end up being built but based on previous year data I have collected it is rare for the hellcats to get cancelled and even more rare that a Redeye does.

I got great news directly from Dodge this am. Mine was scheduled for production.so hopefully have the build sheet soon. It seems to be moving quickly.

·
HOTM Winner
12,076 Posts
I do actually, I am a self proclaimed digital packrat and the thought of my data not being "complete" annoyed me so I now collect all North American plants. Started because I was curious about the 392 Wrangler stats but then spidered to the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer as I hunted for the builds with the new Hurricane engine as a stepping stone to search for pilot Challengers/Chargers with the hurricane.

What you looking for on Jeeps exactly?
We have an order in for '23 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Extreme Recon (3.6). Production should be starting in another week or so and we have a vin. Didnt know if you had a vin specific alert system to track the build like here with the Hellcats. Projected ship date is 8/26 but we all know to take shipping dates with a boulder of salt. Just thought it might be fun to get alerts along the way if possible.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 ·
We have an order in for '23 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Extreme Recon (3.6). Production should be starting in another week or so and we have a vin. Didnt know if you had a vin specific alert system to track the build like here with the Hellcats. Projected ship date is 8/26 but we all know to take shipping dates with a boulder of salt. Just thought it might be fun to get alerts along the way if possible.
I dont post to any jeep forums currently. If you want to give me the last 8 I can just notify you here though if you'd like.

As of this morning I have found just shy of 39000 2023 orders already in for Toledo, and on the 2022's they built another 997 today

·
HOTM Winner
12,076 Posts
I dont post to any jeep forums currently. If you want to give me the last 8 I can just notify you here though if you'd like.

As of this morning I have found just shy of 39000 2023 orders already in for Toledo, and on the 2022's they built another 997 today
That works, you must have your hands full with doing all this wow.
VIN - PW512576
Thx for doing this for us here, we all appreciate the time it takes.

Reactions: triple_B

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
That works, you must have your hands full with doing all this wow.
VIN - PW512576
Thx for doing this for us here, we all appreciate the time it takes.
Got you that VIN linked to you man, will update you again when I see some movement on the 2023's Been a lot of new orders coming in lately, but still havent seen any being produced just yet.

·
HOTM Winner
12,076 Posts
Got you that VIN linked to you man, will update you again when I see some movement on the 2023's Been a lot of new orders coming in lately, but still havent seen any being produced just yet.
I believe production begins 8/11-ish. Seems early but we'll take it.

Reactions: triple_B

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
The only plant I have found so far that has already begun 2023 production is the Warren plant building the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer. Some of the other plants are still taking 2022 orders as of yesterday and havent even started 2023 orders yet. Specifically Brampton and SHAP Challengers, Chargers, TRX. etc

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
514 Posts

Yep it was a good day, daily is right around 950 wranglers and 350 gladiators, 6 days a week sometimes seven!

221 - 240 of 643 Posts