SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
241 - 260 of 618 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live near the Brampton plant in Canada where all the Chargers and Challengers are made and word is the Hellcat production for 22 is done and they are asking for retirements to begin layoffs.
No way Dodge is cutting bait on the Hellcats when they just came out with new Allocations in July. The JB’s are limited production but they bring in Grand Wagoner money.
Dodge May layoff after Hellcat season next year. Right now, my dodge beating heart believes they wanna get as much as they can while they can before big brother Stella says stop it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
No way Dodge is cutting bait on the Hellcats when they just came out with new Allocations in July. The JB’s are limited production but they bring in Grand Wagoner money.
Dodge May layoff after Hellcat season next year. Right now, my dodge beating heart believes they wanna get as much as they can while they can before big brother Stella says stop it.
They also came out with new allocations twice this month, and expected to do more Tuesday.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,692 Posts
I live near the Brampton plant in Canada where all the Chargers and Challengers are made and word is the Hellcat production for 22 is done and they are asking for retirements to begin layoffs.
Proves that the word even from those who are somewhat connected is almost always wrong.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just relaying what I heard at a recent cruise night this week.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #252 ·
Found 43 Window Stickers tonight, 2 of them were Hellcats. None of them were forum members.

TOP CHART UPDATED.

Added a 4 week rolling average line for shipments as well based on recent conversations.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #254 ·
Thank you sir! Based on your numbers what is typical time from build sheet to window sticker?
Based on current numbers tonight, I can offer 2 different average times. One for plant wide which will include all chargers, challengers and 300's just as a baseline for the plant as a while and then the narrower Hellcat only numbers

Average from order acceptance (status D, when a VIN is assigned) to build date plant wide is 31 days. For Hellcats its longer at 46 days

Build date to Ship date plant wide is 4.1 daysm For Hellcats its longer at 7.9 days

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Only found 152 Window Stickers tonight and none of them were Hellcats.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far!
What do you mean you found 152 window stickers? and do you have any idea how many JB have been made for MY22. I have a source in Canada that said he thinks, no more that 200 have been made. Any way to find out? Also he said he heard, no more JB for 2023. He said it was the biggest nightmare they have ever had on the production line...what ever that means.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
183 Posts
What do you mean you found 152 window stickers? and do you have any idea how many JB have been made for MY22. I have a source in Canada that said he thinks, no more that 200 have been made. Any way to find out? Also he said he heard, no more JB for 2023. He said it was the biggest nightmare they have ever had on the production line...what ever that means.
Your source doesn't know jack shit

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #258 ·
Window stickers indicate the car is ready to ship from the factory. Means I found 152 more cars that were shipped or sent to shipping yesterday. Of those 152, 27 of them were Hellcats, the chart in my first post breaks down further what those 27 were. Shows colors, models, etc.

For Jailbreaks, those are also listed in my top chart and that is current as of this morning.

They built 2 more Challengers and 4 more Chargers today.
They have built 603 Challengers and shipped 487 of them to date and 390 Chargers, shipped 344 to date.

Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot Parallel

241 - 260 of 618 Posts