SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
281 - 300 of 663 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
523 Posts
Thanks for tracking my JB!
I have Not received it yet. Dodge tracker went from 8/11. Today updated to 8/22...
I am impatiently waiting!
Mine was shipped July 1st and still says TBD for estimated delivery date. Before it shipped it was estimated as August 2nd but has been TBD since July 1st

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wasn't sure where best to place this so hopefully this works here.

I have been updating a few other threads here occasionally with single group numbers but figured someone might appreciate the full Hellcat numbers to date.

This is the complete breakdown of all 2022 Hellcat Challengers/Chargers that I have been able to find build to date.

If anyone has seen my TRX posts over on RAMTRX then they already will recognize this chart style.
Every column is Built / Shipped (Build Sheet / Window Sticker)

Ex:
So for the YTD total they have built 4621 and shipped 4404 of those as of today.
Built 272 Octane Red and shipped 259
California is in the lead currently with 471 built, 453 of those shipped.
etc

The bar chart at the top is grouped by week, with the 7th week of the year being when the first Hellcat came down the line, (ignoring the pilot cars built long before then)

If anybody has any questions/suggestions I will do my best to accommodate.

CHART UPDATED VIEW DATE IN CHART

View attachment 600728
This is awesome!! Any idea how many Jailbreak Chargers in Granite with Sephia interior have been made, by chance? How far can your bore down into the data to distinguish by options? Thanks for the data, I know this takes a lot of time and effort! 🙏

·
Registered
179 Posts
I know but man 6 weeks in shipping to go from Brampton to NW Ohio is insane! The wait is hurting my brain!o_O:eek:

BTW what does BStoWS stand for? I'm guessing number of days?
Yikes, as a fellow Ohioan that is extremely disappointing to hear...guess my September build will show up late November at best now...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #296 ·
Same here... maybe they are finally updating tracker. Lol
LoL, unfortunately not. Tracker is still up and Window Stickers are still up. Its just the build sheets that are down currently which is what my morning posts are based off. So as of now I will still be able to make a post tonight showing which cars were finished today. Just not the new ones that started production.

·
Banned
210 Posts
LoL, unfortunately not. Tracker is still up and Window Stickers are still up. Its just the build sheets that are down currently which is what my morning posts are based off. So as of now I will still be able to make a post tonight showing which cars were finished today. Just not the new ones that started production.

I find it intersting that my POC says July production, but its still waiting to be scheduled.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
Build Sheet Servers are still down (n)

Window Stickers are still up, have our first member registration reported tonight although a little odd since I didnt report it starting production first. Presumably that would have been this morning.

Congratulations to @Jphn744, your Hellcat is complete and ready to ship

·
Banned
210 Posts
Build Sheet Servers are still down (n)

Window Stickers are still up, have our first member registration reported tonight although a little odd since I didnt report it starting production first. Presumably that would have been this morning.

Congratulations to @Jphn744, your Hellcat is complete and ready to ship
Didn't you mean to tag me instead. Lol

281 - 300 of 663 Posts