SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 660 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT® Hellcat Redeye Widebody
104 Posts
Another one of the many things I gather daily is to scan the inventory of the roughly 3000 dealers across the US. I do this to help gather averages for factory to dealer transit times. I have currently tracked over 35K cars since the start of 2022 production from the factory to the dealers lots across the US, with some states having far more than others. Current average transit time for Washington state is at about 41 days from shipment.
Oregon is at 42 and Idaho is 42. (Not sure exactly where you are in Washington so giving the surrounding area as well)
Awesome content, very interesting to see these numbers so soon.
My REWB was built on 5/31 and delivered on 6/08 to Dan Cummins in Kentucky. How's that stack up against the averages? I imagine I got exceptionally lucky with only a week of transit time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Another one of the many things I gather daily is to scan the inventory of the roughly 3000 dealers across the US. I do this to help gather averages for factory to dealer transit times. I have currently tracked over 35K cars since the start of 2022 production from the factory to the dealers lots across the US, with some states having far more than others. Current average transit time for Washington state is at about 41 days from shipment.
Oregon is at 42 and Idaho is 42. (Not sure exactly where you are in Washington so giving the surrounding area as well)
The car I have now is a 2020 Redeye Widebody the last eight are LH198200 could you tell me how many of mine were built with the option package it has?

·
Registered
Which one?
456 Posts
I love seeing threads like this. I think almost all car enthusiasts love numbers being crunched/presented this way. Well done indeed.

Getting all the options presented in a similar format would only being icing on the cake.

·
Registered
220 Posts
No idea how much info everyone is interested in, so I will post random bits until someone says its too much :p

Found another 133 new orders tonight, 4 of them were Challenger Hellcats, 2 were Challenger Redeyes
Hey Buddy!
This might be a long shot but I have to ask.
do you have access to data showing all 22 pending orders/hellcat by state and color?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Hey Buddy!
This might be a long shot but I have to ask.
do you have access to data showing all 22 pending orders/hellcat by state and color?
No, I have no affiliation with Stellantis at all and only access to public information. I only am able to figure out the state and color after the cars are built and the build sheets are published.

41 - 60 of 660 Posts