SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Current 2022 Hellcat Production Numbers

119292 Views 1340 Replies 135 Participants Last post by  Breed35
I wasn't sure where best to place this so hopefully this works here.

I have been updating a few other threads here occasionally with single group numbers but figured someone might appreciate the full Hellcat numbers to date.

This is the complete breakdown of all 2022 Hellcat Challengers/Chargers that I have been able to find build to date.

If anyone has seen my TRX posts over on RAMTRX then they already will recognize this chart style.
Every column is Built / Shipped (Build Sheet / Window Sticker)

Ex:
So for the YTD total they have built 6074 and shipped 5818 of those as of today.
Built 357 Octane Red and shipped 344
California is in the lead currently with 611 built, 591 of those shipped.
etc

The bar chart at the top is grouped by week, with the 7th week of the year being when the first Hellcat came down the line, (ignoring the pilot cars built long before then)

If anybody has any questions/suggestions I will do my best to accommodate.

CHART UPDATED WITH DAILY POSTS ( VIEW DATE IN CHART )

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number
See less See more
Reactions: 5
841 - 860 of 1341 Posts
121 days since I received my VIN. I hope I can beat the average for Hellcats above this week😁
Not sure about the average but hoping to beat the max. I'm at day 142. And counting. 😅 Has to be soon, right?
Reactions: 2
Dan Cummins has allocation on 7 SS's, KERNERSVILLE CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP has allocation on 3, JERRY ULM CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM in Tampa has 3. I'd start with them and see what they say. I'm sure one of them might let one go for MSRP. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
Cummins out - was 10 over - kernersville out - Jerry ULM wants 30 over - looks like I waited too long - but didn't even know this allocation thing and reserving spots had started - again should have ordered last year when no one was interested in them.
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Cummins out - was 10 over - kernersville out - Jerry ULM wants 30 over - looks like I waited too long - but didn't even know this allocation thing and reserving spots had started - again should have ordered last year when no one was interested in them.
Sorry to hear that. If I were you, I'd go through the list on the tracker and call each one to see. There are still dealers with allocation. Go for the ones that have more than one spot. Don't be afraid to go out of state. Either you can drive to pick it up or have it delivered. Don't give up quite yet!
Sorry to hear that. If I were you, I'd go through the list on the tracker and call each one to see. There are still dealers with allocation. Go for the ones that have more than one spot. Don't be afraid to go out of state. Either you can drive to pick it up or have it delivered. Don't give up quite yet!
don't mind out of state - used to flying to pick up vehicles - wife currently calling entire list - nothing so far
790 Build Sheets found today, 49 of them were Hellcats. None of them were forum members.

Some extra stats for todays builds.

ALL BUILDS TODAY:
Average wait from VIN being issued to build starting is 48 days with the max being 267 and the min being 11 days.

FOR HELLCATS ONLY:
Average wait from VIN being issued to build starting is 128 days with the max being 267 and the min being 23 days.
What about from build to shipped/delivered?
775 Build Sheets found today, 58 of them were Hellcats. None of them were forum members.
What about from build to shipped/delivered?
That stat wouldnt apply for my morning post since no cars are reported shipped for the day at that point. Are you wanting the BS (build) to WS (shipped) for just the 595 cars I reported last night or in total for the year?

For just yesterday, BS to WS was 0 days. (meaning every car that was shipped last night started production yesterday) If you want average for the entire year: 4.7 days.

Keep in mind, this number would NOT include any car that is still waiting since they havent shipped yet, which are almost all going to be more than the 4.7 days so they would increase this number. Current average for all cars still waiting is 84.1 days and if I combine the both sets the average sits at 8.2 days.

Maybe a more useful number would be to only consider cars built in the last 30 days?
Those are as follows,

BUILT AND SHIPPED: 0.8 days
BUILT AND WAITING: 6.4 days
COMBINED: 1.8 days

If anyone has a better suggestion for a more meaningful way to interpret the numbers please let me know and I will do my best to accomodate
See less See more
Reactions: 3
Not sure about the average but hoping to beat the max. I'm at day 142. And counting. 😅 Has to be soon, right?
Well what do you know😁
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle Tire
See less See more
  • Love
They have posted that Brampton is scheduled to work a double shift this coming Saturday, the 12th.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  • Love
They have posted that Brampton is scheduled to work a double shift this coming Saturday, the 12th.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Probably working a double shift because Friday is a holiday. Remembrance day!
Reactions: 3
Found 653 Window Stickers tonight, 53 of them were Hellcats. 2 more forum members with cars on the way! Congratulations to @bigdaddyspank, @JThomasNC

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORMODEL
@bigdaddyspankXX11TexasHellraisinChallenger Jailbreak
@JThomasNCXX13North CarolinaHellraisinChallenger Jailbreak
See less See more
Reactions: 4
TripleB! You are a maniac! Just noticed you on this forum too! You are the man! Huge on the TRX forum with your dedication to data for the members and on my TRXs (CCTRX). Got an allocation from Dan Cummins for a Challenger HCREWB JB and just got my VIN yesterday. Obviously I’m a glutton for the punishment for waiting.. Great to see you here too
Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot Parallel

H179805 just to give guys some eta expectation…could change .. ordered in Feb!
See less See more
Reactions: 4
Found 669 Window Stickers tonight, 59 of them were Hellcats. None of them were forum members.
TripleB! You are a maniac! Just noticed you on this forum too! You are the man! Huge on the TRX forum with your dedication to data for the members and on my TRXs (CCTRX). Got an allocation from Dan Cummins for a Challenger HCREWB JB and just got my VIN yesterday. Obviously I’m a glutton for the punishment for waiting.. Great to see you here too
Congratulations on your JB order man! What did you build option selection turn out like?
Congratulations on your JB order man! What did you build option selection turn out like?
White Knuckle
Satin hood
Brass Monkey
BM badges
Suede Headliner
Sun roof
Hood pins
Red seats
Red seat belt
HK
Driver Convenience
Technology
3.09 axle
Carbon fiber

Its nearly the same as my 2019, and will still match the TRX!
See less See more
841 - 860 of 1341 Posts