SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 160 of 607 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Let me know if you do roll out the spreadsheet for VINs. And if you have it handy if one of the hellraisin is a jailbreak for AZ today. If you don't have it handy, no worries. Also, do you accept any payment for all of our questions?
If you are 187224 then I have good news !! If not, give me your last 6 and I will make sure to tag you when you do start production!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dont currently, but that is what got me on the "hunt" and started my vehicle tracking. I ordered a TRX the day they books opened for the 2021 models and went looking for information myself.

I went from tracking my TRX to a a couple hundred for other members TRX's to ALL TRX's, to ALL 1500's built from SHAP, to ALL Stellantis vehicles built in all plants across North America.
Wow, you have been waiting all this while?? your dedication is impeccable. Have you found useful information that gives you some peace of mind on it? Just so you know, You are appreciated and wont mind compensating you for your time.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wow, you have been waiting all this while?? your dedication is impeccable. Have you found useful information that gives you some peace of mind on it? Just so you know, You are appreciated and wont mind compensating you for your time.
Congrats on the Scat Pack. I have a 2020 50th anniversary Scat Pack now that wil go to my son in about 7 years when he turns 16.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Sorry for the confusion. I received my TRX last February and have enjoyed 20K+ (s)Miles in it so far. Monitoring my own trucks progress turned into doing the same for thousands of other members across multiple forums now.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
I dont currently, but that is what got me on the "hunt" and started my vehicle tracking. I ordered a TRX the day they books opened for the 2021 models and went looking for information myself.

I went from tracking my TRX to a a couple hundred for other members TRX's to ALL TRX's, to ALL 1500's built from SHAP, to ALL Stellantis vehicles built in all plants across North America.
Like I said - quite the project!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Someone said recently that no Redeyes with 3.09s were being build lately - are you able to confirm that? Thanks!
789 of them built so far, a slight drop this month but definitely not stopped. There have been 27 more built this week alone.

Monthly output of 3.09 geared Redeyes

MonthQty
Feb​
165​
Mar​
107​
Apr​
123​
May​
132​
Jun​
174​
Jul​
88​

I enjoy graphs so here is a weekly output for the 3.09 build rate from the start of production back in February

Slope Rectangle Font Line Parallel

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Are there any info can you share on the scat pack widebody build.
What info are you looking for specifically. I am monitoring the full Brampton plant output but I dont extract options from anything outside of the Hellcats currently.

They have built 1079 Charger WB Scat Packs so far. Here is the color spread.
ColorQty
Pitch Black
261​
Smoke Show
145​
White Knuckle
125​
Indigo Blue
106​
Granite
86​
Octane Red
61​
TorRed
60​
F8 Green
59​
Frostbite
45​
Hellraisin
40​
Go Mango
39​
Triple Nickel
29​
Sinamon Stick
23​

·
Registered
208 Posts
Someone needs to tell Dodge forum members should get priority.

Do you know if the VINs go sequentially in order of build? Also is the 780 cars a day a pretty good average? And if the VINs are sequential are they specific to the Brampton plant or across all platforms for Dodge?

Sorry for the questiona just curious as to behind the scenes for the build date of my car...

141 - 160 of 607 Posts