SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Current 2023 Charger/Challenger Hellcat Production Numbers

7894 Views 121 Replies 44 Participants Last post by  Red909
Starting a 2023 Production Thread, I found the first cars come down the line on December 13th and they have built 6720 cars since that date as of the end of December, 500 of those were Hellcats.

Chart below and will be updated with the daily posts for new Hellcat builds.

As always, if there is additional information that anyone would find useful I will do my best to provide what I can.

Azure Font Line Screenshot Rectangle
41 - 60 of 122 Posts

· Registered
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat
220 Posts
They probably have no allocations. Use horsepower locator on dodge site. Not 100% accurate in terms of numbers but the dealer you’re talking about probably won’t even show up on there. It’ll show other dealers that do have allocations that you can contact
No they have a bunch of allocations. The system isn't letting them order... he did say he thought it may open Jan 4 or 5 for them for some reason. Do they roll them out to dealers not all at once for ordering maybe?
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

· Registered
22 RENB, 2017 SP
357 Posts
I keep searching about them continuing the V8 past 2023. Do you have any links to read up on this?
Ordered a Charger HC WB RE and if I can find a deal instead of the small mark up, I'll take it!
I'm not smart enough to link easily link articles but if you Goggle it you will see the plan is to drop ICE Mustangs in 2028 and the Camaro is supposed to end in 2024 although the replacement has yet to be determined. By 2024 they might have the bugs ironed out of the Vette so that might be an option as the ADM thing subsides. As stated, I somehow signed up for alerts on the 2023 HC's (all variants). I am getting alerts on new cars (WB's as well) that appear to be at MSRP. It could be a teaser price- not really paying attention since I don't want one. I think I have found the record for ADM insanity. At Lake Keowee Dodge in Seneca SC they have a 22 SS for $150K. I'm about 20 minutes from there. Needless to say they could not help me on my Redeye purchase. Guess there looking for that one idiot - its not even a last call. Just when you think you've since the biggest idiot another walks up. Oh well. Don't buy a skateboard from this dealer.

· Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye - Indigo Blue - Dual Red Stripes
22 Posts
Great info! Interesting that means my Sublime REWB has been skipped then since I ordered back on 10/27.

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,895 Posts
Thank you for this information! I have a Plum Crazy Convertible ordered and they are saying production of mine is end of Q1 which makes sense. They must be starting the build of the convertibles at the tail end. Has anyone heard this?
After your build the car will get sent down to Drop Top Customs in Florida for the conversion into a convertible so gonna take a while.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Thank you for this information! I have a Plum Crazy Convertible ordered and they are saying production of mine is end of Q1 which makes sense. They must be starting the build of the convertibles at the tail end. Has anyone heard this?
It doesnt really have anything to do with convertible builds. They arent built on the assembly line. It most likely has to do with when the purple starts getting sprayed. We are in the same boat as I ordered a plum crazy car too! What model and what color interior did you order?

· Registered
52 Posts
Dodge is so effed up. They haven't even updated the Build and Price for 2023.
They won’t update the site as they would have to add tons of options and rebuilt the selections completely as every 2023 is now jailbreak so you can order whatever options they have.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
150 Posts
They won’t update the site as they would have to add tons of options and rebuilt the selections completely as every 2023 is now jailbreak so you can order whatever options they have.
So what? Don't they want to sell cars? I didn't check, but do other brands still offer only '22 build out options? I doubt BMW, Mercedes, or even Cadillac are so far behind the power curve. Dodge is just fumbling along.

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,895 Posts
So what? Don't they want to sell cars? I didn't check, but do other brands still offer only '22 build out options? I doubt BMW, Mercedes, or even Cadillac are so far behind the power curve. Dodge is just fumbling along.
They have always done this. They don't consider it an early sales tool, they say it's a comparison tool so you can compare the 2022 and 2023 models that are arriving on dealer lots and to increase dealer traffic. So probably still a ways to go.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
150 Posts
They have always done this. They don't consider it an early sales tool, they say it's a comparison tool so you can compare the 2022 and 2023 models that are arriving on dealer lots and to increase dealer traffic. So probably still a ways to go.

If they have done this is the past, it is still not a good look. It speaks to incompetence IMO.

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,895 Posts
If they have done this is the past, it is still not a good look. It speaks to incompetence IMO.
I saw a response on this once and it said they do it as a help to dealers, to get people going to the dealerships. But of course, I agree with you, seems a rather dated system in this information age.

· Registered
31 Posts
I saw a response on this once and it said they do it as a help to dealers, to get people going to the dealerships. But of course, I agree with you, seems a rather dated system in this information age.
My salesman is just as displeased with the lack of info available to us, the consumers. Everything was over the phone, so what he was seeing for options and what I was seeing were completely different. Not to mention, some things that were available for 2022’s, such as the black hood pin kit, isn’t available on the regular Widebody Hellcat this year even though it’s a Jailbreak. It is extremely incompetent of Dodge in my personal opinion….makes everything more difficult.

· Registered
9 Posts
Starting a 2023 Production Thread, I found the first cars come down the line on December 13th and they have built 6720 cars since that date as of the end of December, 500 of those were Hellcats.

Chart below and will be updated with the daily posts for new Hellcat builds.

As always, if there is additional information that anyone would find useful I will do my best to provide what I can.

View attachment 610361
Is the 10 narrow body redeye Jailbreaks all USA? I have 1 that is a Canada car on my list and 9 USA ones.

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
which durango thread?

41 - 60 of 122 Posts