SRT Hellcat Forum banner
101 - 120 of 3,671 Posts
And it appears that if they ever build any 717hp M6 cars that those cars both standard and wide body will not be Jailbreaks and will have minimal options available.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #105 ·
780 Build Sheets found today, 64 of them were Hellcats. 2 more forum members with cars starting production! Congratulations to @bo237, @ZERO TRACTION

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLOR
514466 @bo237XKentuckyPitch Black
520748 @ZERO TRACTIONXFloridaWhite Knuckle

TOP CHARTS UPDATED!

Thanks triple_B……I just checked the tracker, I can’t believe it, 6 months waiting for the 22 order, only to have it cancelled in mid Dec. Dealer calls me in late Dec. tells me they’re going to honor the deal and price on a 2023. This morning the tracker look like this, ordered to built in a month. It has a March 11, estimated delivery date.

Attachments

Thanks triple_B……I just checked the tracker, I can’t believe it, 6 months waiting for the 22 order, only to have it cancelled in mid Dec. Dealer calls me in late Dec. tells me they’re going to honor the deal and price on a 2023. This morning the tracker look like this, ordered to built in a month. It has a March 11, estimated delivery date.
Yours is ahead of mine, even though I started a week before you. $10 says mine is stuck at the outfitter. I got all the options:

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Found 668 Window Stickers tonight, 47 of them were Hellcats. 1 more forum member with a car on the way! Congratulations to @ZERO TRACTION

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLOR
520748 @ZERO TRACTIONXX0FloridaWhite Knuckle

TOP CHART UPDATED!
Hey Triple B do I need to have a ViN to be added to the list or can I supply my VON. Ordered an allocated HC on 10/28 and still waiting.

Heh, I placed my order in December of 2021. Mine just now got built. If I take delivery in March, it'll be 15 months.
We must have ordered around the same time. I ordered on Dec 6th and had a vin and a von the following day of 2021. Ordered a Charger Redeye, not a Jailbreak, looks like they may have flipped it to a Jailbreak, I’ll have to scan the build sheet again to see if it mentions anything. I have a delivery date of 2-27.

At least you're getting a '23. I don't think all of the cancelled orders were lucky enough to get transferred over.

I just took delivery of my car on Saturday, after waiting about 8 months. I'm kinda pissed that I still got a 2022 after waiting so long, and others are getting '23's. I guess it is what it is, and at least I got a car period. One good note (with still getting the 2022) was that I was able to get my Indigo paint. :D

101 - 120 of 3,671 Posts