SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the looming interest rates at the Fed will be mostly rising, I was wondering if anyone is currently in talks with their bank / loan company and what you are seeing. I am hoping to get a 72 month term, as that is what I got last year for a used truck. I also have good strong credit, and hope to get 4.5% or less. Wondering what you all got in the last month or so.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
630 Posts
My credit union still does 2.99%, so I'm hoping I can lock that in before my car arrives. Can only lock it in for 45 days though.

·
Tri-State Overlord
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,157 Posts
2.49% with my credit union after applied 0.25% deduction for direct withdraw from my checkings

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
233 Posts
Just did the deal on Saturday, 2.09% for 72 months. Funny thing, that is from the dealer going through my credit union. When I went in to the credit union they said it would be 2.59%. Dealer has some sort of deal where they can get lower interest rates for bringing them business. Crazy.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
48 Posts
2.69% for 84 months at a credit union

·
10/30/15 DELIVERED ON DEVILS NIGHT
Challenger SRT Hellcat
298 Posts
1.99 % for 72 months at DFCU Dearborn federal credit union here in Michigan

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
886 Posts
2.24% for 84 months at my credit union.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
630 Posts
Here's USAA's rates, which I'll probably go with since they're lower than my credit union:

usaa.jpg

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
I walked in with a check from my Credit Union (121 Financial) at 1.99% - the dealer asked if they could be beat it would I use their financing I said go for it. - JPMorgan Chase @ 1.74% is what I ended up at

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,086 Posts
Thought I did great with my 2.5 at 72 months (excellent great). Jealous of all those 1.6 and 1.7 rates.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dang, You guys all did really well. Hoping mine doesn't turn out around 4.5% now, in fact I will be a bit pissed, as I thought I have good credit.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,946 Posts
Wow... how times have changed... I bought a 2009 SRT Challenger in April of 2009... I got zero percent financing. Different times a Chrysler was almost dead. Some of these rates you guys are posting are surprising!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
34 Posts
Do you have to be local to the credit unions to get these deals? If I live in CA can I apply at a CU from out of state. Would love to get below 2.00%

1 - 20 of 34 Posts