SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Strut Brace models coming everyday.
We are in production on our Strut Tower Braces and taking orders with tons of options.
IMG_20170319_065030078.jpg
CARBON FIBER WITH GO MANGO CATS.jpg
B5 BLUE WITH BLACK CAT HEADS.jpg
STRUT TOWER BRACE  FLAT BLACK.jpg

IMG_20170323_150432158.jpg
IMG_20170323_150414492.jpg
IMG_20170323_141017431.jpg
View attachment 163505
IMG_20170323_141325995.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,270 Posts
SWEET!!!!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
85 Posts
Posting a few pictures of the custom Tower brace I worked on over the weekend. Pictures show fabrication before sending off to paint. Having it painted gloss white with gloss black cat heads. Should have it installed sometime on Thursday just in time for trip up to Gas Monkey Live We Are Mopar. View attachment 63713
View attachment 63721
View attachment 63729
I like the fact that you retained the original brace and added another. Please let us know where you feel the car acts differently. Thanks, RicH

·
SRT Hellcat Enthusiast/Owner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,853 Posts
That looks awesome!! Great job!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ditto!!!!
Just installed the Strut Tower Brace. It was dark in the garage so for the sake of the pictures I put a white background behind the cat head for greater visibility. I am pleased with how it turned out, but still knowing what I need to improve on (never happy with my own skills).
I can see offering these for a full customer / custom design including colors and nicknames or badges of choice.
20160818_220835.jpg

20160818_220723.jpg
20160818_220338.jpg
20160818_220750.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,968 Posts
Like it, ... so maybe this is a stupid question, but doesn't SpeedLogix already market a similar front brace in the various factory paint colors that fits in like that?

How is this one different? Not being critical, just askin'.

Reactions: Srt8u

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Really trying to figure out how to answer your question. You obviously didn't compare the two struts braces you're talking about. They make a nice strut brace that goes in place of the factory brace and you have no options other than color. Our brace fits differently and the factory brace stays intact. Besides offering custom colors we offer customization logotype or wording that can be customer designed.
Since you admitted you ask a stupid question I'm going to give you a stupid answer. It's kind of like Whataburger saying we can't sell hamburgers because McDonald's already is.
I made this myself,I made it for myself, I made it to look uniquely different from anything else on the market. If someone wants to get one from me I will consider doing that.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,968 Posts
Really trying to figure out how to answer your question. You obviously didn't compare the two struts braces you're talking about. They make a nice strut brace that goes in place of the factory brace and you have no options other than color. Our brace fits differently and the factory brace stays intact. Besides offering custom colors we offer customization logotype or wording that can be customer designed.
Since you admitted you ask a stupid question I'm going to give you a stupid answer. It's kind of like Whataburger saying we can't sell hamburgers because McDonald's already is.
I made this myself,I made it for myself, I made it to look uniquely different from anything else on the market. If someone wants to get one from me I will consider doing that.
Like I said, I like it. Thanks for explaining the differences.

Reactions: White noise

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's all good.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,809 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still working out the bugs and on different configurations.
20160930_122110.jpg

20160930_122010.jpg

1 - 20 of 98 Posts