SRT Hellcat Forum banner

D3D new intake lid for 15-18 hellcat and 392

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Denver 3d printing 
thank you so tha main gains will be from matching or having a larger hole and not a rubber down funnel with ribs. I say should because I am in the R&D fase right now and will have a few 3D printed models out there for testing at a 5 day print and $400 in materiel I’m awaiting some feed back on the one I have out now then I will also test it on my redeye aginst stock lid and do some dynos so at this time I can say “should” based on flow simulations in computer software real world results may differ so as of now I can only say should.

this is a pre order to help fund testing and mold cost if I don’t get enough each preorder will have the option to receive a 3D printed lid or a refund the 3D printed lids will be much more expensive over carbon fiber but set up cost for carbon fiber molding is a lot on this being just one man this is my way to ask for help it’s never easy to do but for us small time innovators this is it or Kickstarter where you can get somthing or nothin.
So if the money is paid and not enough people sign up then we have the option for a refund or this lid that I attached?
No carbon fiber option correct?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.