SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I’d never beg or call twice to beg for somebody to take my 90-100k
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy merchant to enter the kingdom of heaven."

Finding a transparent and honorable car dealer is SO rare that it may be worth the effort required to do business with them.

That being said... If you can find another dealer willing to sell you the car you want at 4% under invoice or better, on top of available factory to dealer incentives, then by all means buy it from them.

What you'll find in practice is that there are very few dealerships today selling these cars for $9000 to $14000 off MSRP besides Dan Cummins CDJR.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Which dealer is offering $14,000 off?
Jake at Dan Cummins CDJR offers 4.5% under invoice. Because it's a percentage, the more expensive your build the greater the actual dollar amount of your discount--that's why I made it a range in my post. In my particular case, the car worked out to ~$12,000 below MSRP.

The actual window sticker for my car is in the following post:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’d never beg or call twice to beg for somebody to take my 90-100k
Generally I agree, but a second call is worth saving $4000 (which is what I ended up saving going through him versus my local dealers). Leave him a voicemail or shoot him a text, he will get back to you. He is super busy so can be hard at times to connect with him, but not many dealers are offering 4% below invoice.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
208 Posts
Jake at Dan Cummins CDJR offers 4.5% under invoice. Because it's a percentage, the more expensive your build the greater the actual dollar amount of your discount--that's why I made it a range in my post. In my particular case, the car worked out to ~$12,000 below MSRP.

Ok understood. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
Charger Hellcat Widebody
75 Posts
Yea pretty new here...LOL
This is my 5th Hellcat FWIW ! I always have gone into a dealer placed order and finalized and signed a contract knowing what I owe when the car arrives. No Surprises or ADM's or any other stupid extras or add on's...just sayin !! Never in my life have I heard of such dealings of when i submit order the price may go up..l :rolleyes: Maybe only in Merica its like that..lol But then again you get your car faster than we do...lol
I have purchased 6 hellcats and never once paid an ADM nor had to put a deposit down.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts