SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
i second the RoadHawk HD , it has GPS that imprints your speed and map location into the file.. file plays on all PCs without the roadhawk software (just wont see speed and location without software), it has G force activation that prevents that video loop from being rewritten, event buttom to hit for same results.. you can call out a plate and hit the button to save it.. see wildlife-hit the button.. has fully adjustable settings for everything.. mic volume, speaker volume, loop length, g force setting, record resolution, etc etc etc the audio recording isnt great but thats not what its made for... its a black box that can be used to prove your innocence

example of a 1 min loop, turn your player to HD in settings when viewing

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
We have a GoPro Hero 3 Silver...and I'd say if you want something that you can use for MORE than just sitting on a dash, get the GoPro. It's versatile and tiny and can go anywhere you want it to (even underwater!). It can also be controlled remotely via your phone if necessary (not sure if this option is available on what you're considering).
i agree, im looking at the 4's ..

Reactions: caren

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
i added a pic to my post showing what it looks when replay'd with the software.

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
yea no wifi.. but i dont see a real need for it for myself... it comes with a usb- sd card reader. i run 2 SD cards and just switch them out if there is something i want to watch or save.. it comes with software for both mac n windows

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.