SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve just purchased this car. Can someone tell me what the bottom left light under the check engine could be? I know why for all the other ones as this car came from a auction. The car was parked in my driveway since we took it out last night while it was raining.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should this be a reason to bring to the dealer again? Or is there a way to make this go away? I brought it to the dealer earlier they said they can look at it next week but the car is ok to drive. Should I be concerned?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
697 Posts
Well, are you accidentally turning it off? What drive mode is it in? Is it still on after starting??????

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
506 Posts
Your pic shows car running, airbag light, check engine light, abs light and your Parksense issues. You have alot going on there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your pic shows car running, airbag light, check engine light, abs light and your Parksense issues. You have alot going on there.
The car was from auction. The airbag light I understand the check engine is getting fixed same with ABS and all that also Parksense. I’m just wondering if there was a way I can try to fix any of this at my own house as I have some automotive experience.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
909 Posts
The car was from auction. The airbag light I understand the check engine is getting fixed same with ABS and all that also Parksense. I’m just wondering if there was a way I can try to fix any of this at my own house as I have some automotive experience.
You can scroll down the menu on the left steering wheel buttons to diagnostics and that should at least tell you the codes, and go from there

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can scroll down the menu on the left steering wheel buttons to diagnostics and that should at least tell you the codes, and go from there
It’s giving me 1 code for the fuel sensor which I’ve looked up and read into. Otherwise no other codes. Is there a way through the Nav to see if there anymore or tell me why it’s only showing 1 when I have all these dash lights on? It’s going to the dealer next week but I’m trying to save a trip at the same time. No worries if there’s no fix.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
909 Posts
It’s giving me 1 code for the fuel sensor which I’ve looked up and read into. Otherwise no other codes. Is there a way through the Nav to see if there anymore or tell me why it’s only showing 1 when I have all these dash lights on? It’s going to the dealer next week but I’m trying to save a trip at the same time. No worries if there’s no fix.
Sometimes one code or problem can trigger multiple warning lights. That is the only way to check codes I know of. Mine showed two codes at once in the diagnostic . If you had access to a code scanner It would tell you a lot more and what type of code. Permanent,pending etc. I am definately not an expert but I recently went through figuring out my issue. scanner could also clear the codes but they will likely return. Also, not sure what year of car yours is but I think I read the new ones won't let you plug in your self. Not positive on that.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,371 Posts
Not to be snarky, but there is this book called the Owner's Manual that explains everything. It is quite informative. If it is missing in your car, you can download it to your computer or phone.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack.
2,380 Posts
Auction car probably sat a while. While the battery still starts the engine the electrical voltage supplied to the car may be low. (The battery supplies some power to the rotor to enable the alternator to generate electrical power.)

My first thought is with all the warnings there is a voltage level problem.

Thus I'd ensure the battery is good and give it a full charge. Actually it might be better to if you have a battery charger capable of this to recondition the battery to cycle its charge and discharge states to desulfate the battery.

Or throw a new battery into the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts