SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my order for a Charger Hellcat on 3/10. The dealer had put the order in initially on 1/12, and changed the options/ color to my preferences since it was not assigned a vin yet. They are a very large chrysler dealer in the chicago land and sell a lot of cars, so their allocation is good. I was their second Hellcat Order. Their first was already built and is currently being shipped to the dealer. What is the chance that I will have my car before July? Traded my 2012 Charger RT Road & Track already, so I am without a summer car. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
No one can answer that. I want mine by May 1st and not looking good at all. Did they give you a VON?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one can answer that. I want mine by May 1st and not looking good at all. Did they give you a VON?
Yes, I have a VON 33102757

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
I would say good but who knows. Good luck!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I hope so. This is my dream car and I worked 18 hours a day for it over the summer, so it can't come soon enough!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Yeah, I hope so. This is my dream car and I worked 18 hours a day for it over the summer, so it can't come soon enough!
Wow good for you! Well if it makes you feel any better I pretty much did the same thing as you a month ago and I just got my VIN today.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,067 Posts
Another person who gave the dealer their car before their ordered one is even built, let alone on the lot in its flesh...........

W
T
F

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Another person who gave the dealer their car before their ordered one is even built, let alone on the lot in its flesh...........

W
T
F
Huh?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.