SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Did they give you the option of taking it home while they waited for parts? It's just a big target for theft sitting in their unsecured lot. You know they won't block a lift by leaving it inside for two days. Please take photos of every corner of the car, the underside of the front spoiler, and the interior before you leave.

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,169 Posts
Seriously Dennis, leaving your car overnight, spending all that time, letting them jerk you around?!?! For a couple drops? I hope it works out but I sure would have let it go until it got further into the warranty period. It does not seem to be anything necessitating immediate action. It is very possible they might come back and tell you that 'Yes it is dripping, but it is within mfr specs".

Good luck and let us know how it goes. And don't let them jerk you around, they are a car dealer!

·
Registered
In The Market
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The tie dye had NO Adams apple so…It’s Friday. No communication from Dodge. Over promise and under deliver. Must have been out of my flucking mind to go to a Dealer. It was clean when dropped off. Bet it has been out every night squeezed between 2 pickup trucks in the inadequate parking lot. Service rep said noon Wed. No call. I called Thursday and he is “not in today. WTF do working people do. Or if the car is needed. The pos loaner from Enterprise has the passenger seat jammed up under the dash with the adjustment area trim missing. Can’t move it. Early indications are not good.

·
Registered
730 Posts
When you get it home, do like you did last time and take photos after you wipe the area clean. That way when it starts seeping out again you have a baseline for what it looked like on the day of their diagnosis.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts