SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Debadging?

7430 22
I know many would consider this sacrilege, but I have a tendency to debadge many of my vehicles, especially special editions of standard vehicles.

If you can't tell from the air dam and exhaust note its not my fault.

I thought I'd remove my SRT badges and hellcats, and only concession I would make is engraved cat on the gas door center emblem. I hate the word fuel there. Sorry, cannot stand it.

Thoughts?
Reactions: Hemibuck
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
i like the look of no badges too.. and i so agree on the fugly FUEL sign on the side of the car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,166 Posts
To each his or her own, I de-badged my Silverado, but I like showing off the hellcat in all its bling glory. I love the look on peoples faces when they see the supercharged badges and hear the roar. It's a mix between confusion and fear! I get off on it. Especially when your side by side with a prius, leaf, or other puny little car!:eek::D

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
I'm covering the fuel on gas door with "HELLCAT". Thanks to Tammie :)

Reactions: 440 Superbee

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
I know many would consider this sacrilege, but I have a tendency to debadge many of my vehicles, especially special editions of standard vehicles.

I thought I'd remove my SRT badges and hellcats, and only concession I would make is engraved cat on the gas door center emblem. I hate the word fuel there. Sorry, cannot stand it.

Thoughts?
Been thinking about doing the same thing. Take the Hellcat off the side...did not think about the fuel door idea!

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
I like the idea of debadging and doing the subtle accent on the gas cap

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
265 Posts

Thoughts?
I'm with you all the way there HellDoc. Badges! we don't need no stinking Badges!

·
Banned
Charger SRT Hellcat
879 Posts
If like other grill badges in recent LX's, it's pressed on.
You should be able to pull it off with a firm slow pull. (start a one of the ends. the pull will be somewhat pry or peel-like)

I have been thinking about pulling mine off and replacing it with a Hellcat head.

·
Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,033 Posts
I've always been a big fan of the VW logo. How cool would that be replacing the Hellcat badges on the front quarter panels? Anarchy!

Why stop there? If I could find some in line 4 fuel injected badges, the revolution would be fully under way. But to keep it simple, how about Volare script instead? Wow...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
70 Posts
I just took delivery a couple of days ago.
My only plan is to replace the "Dodge" with the word
Lucifer.
Otherwise I consider the stock badges pretty low key and tasteful
Now I did indeed take off all the OMG badging off of my 2014 ram truck that was wayyy over done.
as for the fuel cap... It is exactly how it was done back in the day.
I will leave it simply because it is an old school Mopar touch.
Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior Automotive design

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.