SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the December Hellcat of the Month Competition!

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

Congratulations to our November ROTM winner, @GreenMachine15

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,782 Posts
Thank you everyone for the votes!
Happy Holidays!
Window Building Lighting Architecture Fixture

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat; Kooks long tube w/green cats, metco 2.85, tuned by HHP
73 Posts
Congrats. I kinda like the color too...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,782 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,782 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
1,694 Posts
Ok, we don't have any yet for this month??? C'mon Jake, nows your chance. Since it's the last month of the year, let's open this up to ANY ride of the month. One month a year, anything goes..... what you guys think?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Pictured is my submission for Ride of the Month. It's just a truck, but it's my babe since it relocated me from Baltimore MD to Indianapolis without a single issue. I had an 05 Silverado that needed to retire, and this is a great replacement. I plan to get into another HC soon but sold before the move to take advantage of the market while it helped with the task of transporting 2 cars and a trailer to Indy.

2015 GMC Sierra SLE Crew Cab
Mods; (Some not pictured and were recent)
  1. Various Trim removed, some left
  2. Rough Country 4" lift
  3. Rough Country Rack Stabilizer
  4. Rough Country Bed Cover
  5. Rough Country Black Mesh Grille Insert
  6. 20"x11" Fuel Vapor Machine Face wrapped in 305/65r20 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro's
  7. Color Matched 3" Fender Flares
  8. HID's and LED's where necessary
  9. Full tank of gas (because in 2021 that's a flex)

NEEDS TINT BADLY.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Truck Car

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,782 Posts
Pictured is my submission for Ride of the Month. Its just a truck, but its my babe since it relocated me from Baltimore MD to Indianapolis without a single issue. I had an 05 that needed to retire and this is a great replacement. I plan to get into another HC soon, but sold before the move to take advatnge of the market while It helped with the task of transporting 2 cars and a trailer to Indy.

View attachment 584118 View attachment 584120 View attachment 584119
Too many mods to win

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Redeye
27 Posts
Hello all! My entry for HOTM is my 2019 challenger redeye. Car is bone stock & an absolute blast to drive!

I've only owned her for a short amount of time but I am blown away by the performance & quality of these things! My favorite aspect would have to be the great community that comes along with it, The mopar community is the greatest!

Happy holidays & thanks for viewing!

Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
10 Posts
2020 F8GreenHornet Hellcat mods are DSS 4” aluminum Driveshaft,Rear Differential Stabilizer,Down Force Solutions Wicker Bill, Vicrez Diffuser, American Car Craft Stainless Steel engine Dress up,Family Customs Carbo Fiber Radiator cover,Oracle Engine Bay & Underbody Lighting,F.A.S.Motorsports Ported and polished snout 105MM Throttle Body,Litens 3.17 Hellraiser pulley, 57 F8Green 2020 charger hellcats made this is one of 14 made in this configuration car is daily driver and been to Maine and Tennessee from Florida

1 - 20 of 50 Posts