SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On cloud 9 today… less than 3 months from order to delivery. Koons did me right. There a no-nonsense dealer. Nothing bad to say minus the finance girl, boy she was rough. Saved over 12k off sticker with rebates/ incentives/ group buy discount. I couldn’t be happier. THANK you to all of you who have helped me along the way, means alot. Y’all truly are some great people. 11 miles on the clock and tomorrow I put 800 on the trip back home. 💪🏻🤞

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
On cloud 9 today… less than 3 months from order to delivery. Koons did me right. There a no-nonsense dealer. Nothing bad to say minus the finance girl, boy she was rough. Saved over 12k off sticker with rebates/ incentives/ group buy discount. I couldn’t be happier. THANK you to all of you who have helped me along the way, means alot. Y’all truly are some great people. 11 miles on the clock and tomorrow I put 800 on the trip back home. 💪🏻🤞
looks good. Try not to run it to hard on your way home

·
Registered
590 Posts
LOL, did the finance lady try to get you to sign up for every possible profit adding package under the sun?
I went through that as well at Koons but I just told the guy flat out before he began:, "I am not getting anything additional but I know you are required to ask me about everything on your sales list so I will let you do that, uninterupted so you don't get in trouble with your boss." He winked and thanked me and then went down the list like he was reading me my Miranda rights. He was a good guy.

I did tell him that if Mopar still offered the lifetime extended warranty I would have bought it but they dropped that term several years ago. Most likely because of people like me who keep their cars forever and are meticulous about bringing them back for warranty repairs. We bought a 2014 Charger and got the lifetime warranty when the car turned 35,990 miles. It lasts for as long as we own the car. I think the card actually says it expires in 2094!

·
Registered
792 Posts
LOL, did the finance lady try to get you to sign up for every possible profit adding package under the sun?
I went through that as well at Koons but I just told the guy flat out before he began:, "I am not getting anything additional but I know you are required to ask me about everything on your sales list so I will let you do that, uninterupted so you don't get in trouble with your boss." He winked and thanked me and then went down the list like he was reading me my Miranda rights. He was a good guy.
I do let them go through the lighting the fire on the hood trick....its like I'm at a hibachi... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I did tell him that if Mopar still offered the lifetime extended warranty I would have bought it but they dropped that term several years ago. Most likely because of people like me who keep their cars forever and are meticulous about bringing them back for warranty repairs. We bought a 2014 Charger and got the lifetime warranty when the car turned 35,990 miles. It lasts for as long as we own the car. I think the card actually says it expires in 2094!
No they were just mad I had my own financing for 1.99, she didn’t try to sell me anything she just wasn’t happy with me .. like it pained her to be at work or something, not sure her deal but I signed and drove away.

·
Registered
72 Posts
No they were just mad I had my own financing for 1.99, she didn’t try to sell me anything she just wasn’t happy with me .. like it pained her to be at work or something, not sure her deal but I signed and drove away.
isn’t Chrysler cap offering 0 % financing?
My 21’ rewb was purchased with 0% Apr and I looked again this week and thought it was still at 0

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just bought. Put 20k down on my Redeye Challenger. Credit score came in at 841. No debt. Higher income. The dealer said they couldn't beat my credit union's 3.29 rate.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts