SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the forum the previous owner? Trying to find out what has been done to car. Took it to dealer for oil change and found out car is pullied and tuned. Pulls much harder than my stock redeye. What does a pulley, injector and tune Demon make on pump?

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,358 Posts
Post up some picks and give us some more info.
Where are you from ?
Did you get the Tuning device?
Diablo or HPT?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will do shortly, car is from GA, im in NC, no info on the car other than 3200 miles and #656. Basically just got it haven't drivin it due to all the rain. Took it to dealer since it had two reacalls, pcm updates, service manager came out and told me if he updates it will wipe the tune. SUPRISE..... lol... upper pully looks aftermarket to me and injectors are much louder than my Redeye so im guessing puley tune and injectors.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,358 Posts

You can put the 656 in the search community.
Maybe there is more, look into these threads 656 is there

Linda

·
Registered
In The Market
211 Posts
Anyone on the forum the previous owner? Trying to find out what has been done to car. Took it to dealer for oil change and found out car is pullied and tuned. Pulls much harder than my stock redeye. What does a pulley, injector and tune Demon make on pump?
Makes Zero Warranty, which is a damn shame since Demon is the only Challenger that you can drag race, blow it up AT the track, and get Everything repaired under factory warranty for 5 years 60000 miles

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

You can put the 656 in the search community.
Maybe there is more, look into these threads 656 is there

Linda
Linda,

Thanks i was able to send the origional owner a messege, hopefully he will get it ...lol

Also i was fun reading all the posts from the origional owner and seeing how excited he was.

Thanks again

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Makes Zero Warranty, which is a damn shame since Demon is the only Challenger that you can drag race, blow it up AT the track, and get Everything repaired under factory warranty for 5 years 60000 miles
Ron,

I have blown up many cars, worst was a Alpha 10 GTR, that one hit the wallet hard. This car was bought to be a car show queen for my daughter. She loves Challengers and it broke her heart when i sold our Redeye. I promised to find a Demon and hold onto it for her.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
84 Posts
Linda,

Thanks i was able to send the origional owner a messege, hopefully he will get it ...lol

Also i was fun reading all the posts from the origional owner and seeing how excited he was.

Thanks again
LOL, more than excited I was
Oh how I miss her, lol. Sellers remorse lol.
I bought it from Landmark Dodge in Georgia, I live in central Fl.
No the demon was stock when I had it, I just put the upgraded parts and computer from the crate in it
I had a friend of mine that sells classic cars sell it for me.
Apparently it got sold to a person in Miami that rented exotic cars.
He did not have it very long before he had it up for sale for some personal reasons, so not sure he may have had any work done to it or not.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
84 Posts
I was going to start back racing in the MSHS events and got billet specialties win lights for the front and rear with Mickey Thompsons rears and skinnies and the first event I went to was rained out.
I'm probably going to sell those along with 4 brand new Demon marked tires, as I may not be racing my other challenger anytime soon, idk.
The car never had any problems and gave me 2,200 miles of smiles.
Regret selling it

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was going to start back racing in the MSHS events and got billet specialties win lights for the front and rear with Mickey Thompsons rears and skinnies and the first event I went to was rained out.
I'm probably going to sell those along with 4 brand new Demon marked tires, as I may not be racing my other challenger anytime soon, idk.
The car never had any problems and gave me 2,200 miles of smiles.
Regret selling it
Awsome hearing from you, sent you email and PM.

Dan

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
957 Posts
Great thread! Pretty cool op was able to track some of his Demon's history and previous owner here on the forum. High five Linda!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,507 Posts
Makes the same power as a redeye with the same power adders. Its hard to tell if we don't know the pulley size but it must be a mild pulley if its tuned on pump fuel. I'm guessing around 780rwhp on pump.

R.K.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
1,451 Posts
Im kinda disappointed if they didn't and kinda disappointed in myself for wanting it.
Slidd posted the build sheet for Demon #666 in post #16…so it was actually confirmed as built.

Reactions: Zach O.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts