SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

You can put the 656 in the search community.
Maybe there is more, look into these threads 656 is there

Linda
Thank you, was fun and informative tracking down the original owner.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
708 Posts
Damn, every time a Demon thread appears I get this twing of sellers remorse. Wonder where 0032 ended up? I sold it at BJ. Week later on ebay for 10k less than the guy had in it. Strange. Lost track of it from there. If another Demon surfaced I would be more than a little tempted to put it in my garage....sigh.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Damn, every time a Demon thread appears I get this twing of sellers remorse. Wonder where 0032 ended up? I sold it at BJ. Week later on ebay for 10k less than the guy had in it. Strange. Lost track of it from there. If another Demon surfaced I would be more than a little tempted to put it in my garage....sigh.
I have been hunting for 2 months and what I'm seeing is that dealers are buying the low mile with crate and upselling them 20k. You have to be ready to jump when one hits the market at a 120 or less price. There are a bunch of 6k pause miles ones in the 120-130 range and some higher miles one even less. They are even asking 130-140 for low miles without crate. There is one that is in NC that has crate and is 1500 miles for 132k. There was a destroyer gray one without crate sub 1k miles at 127, now it's at a different dealership for close to 150.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
708 Posts
Guess it is not a good time to buy ANY car much less a Demon. White trash must be gloating that his inflated prices seem to be the new reality...for now. If a Demon finds me I will probably let it follow me home, but not for stupid money. In the mean while the 392 Rubicon and up coming C8 Z06 will keep me occupied.

·
Registered
Demon #2293 Indigo blue
144 Posts
Been trying to help a friend find a Demon for 3 months. A year ago you could find a nice Demon with around 5000mi for between $105K to $115K. Not now. I told him to be patient and maybe the prices may come down in the future.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Been trying to help a friend find a Demon for 3 months. A year ago you could find a nice Demon with around 5000mi for between $105K to $115K. Not now. I told him to be patient and maybe the prices may come down in the future.
You can definitely find one at 5k miles or a little over for 115k without a crate. There is a black one in Texas with 10k miles for 105k I think. Ones with crates are getting up there in price.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
708 Posts
Wonder what will happen to Demon prices when the newest, bestest, faster hybrid Challenger ( or whatever it's called) lands in 2024? Low 9, high 8 second car anybody???

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,358 Posts
Thank you, was fun and informative tracking down the original owner.
I'm really Happy for you that you found the previous owner and the forum helped you.

Take Care
Linda ;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Wonder what will happen to Demon prices when the newest, bestest, faster hybrid Challenger ( or whatever it's called) lands in 2024? Low 9, high 8 second car anybody???
It's not about the latest greatest shiny new car, the Tesla Plaid is already faster but that doesn't make it collectable or even desirable. The Demon is collectable and VERY desirable.

Example, I was at a car show this weekend, one side of me was a new Tesla Plaid (new shiny latest greatest) on the other side a redeye (95% the same car) and people walked right by both to see the Demon. The hype and marketing made it legendary and its only a few years old.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
34 Posts
It's not about the latest greatest shiny new car, the Tesla Plaid is already faster but that doesn't make it collectable or even desirable. The Demon is collectable and VERY desirable.

Example, I was at a car show this weekend, one side of me was a new Tesla Plaid (new shiny latest greatest) on the other side a redeye (95% the same car) and people walked right by both to see the Demon. The hype and marketing made it legendary and its only a few years old.
Your comment inspires me to take mine to the local car show which I have not done yet. I would like to mention that your car is exceptionally attractive as well.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody (destroyer grey)
224 Posts
You can definitely find one at 5k miles or a little over for 115k without a crate. There is a black one in Texas with 10k miles for 105k I think. Ones with crates are getting up there in price.
What is happening to the crates, with the ones without them?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,172 Posts
Probably stay the same or higher. Viper market got even more ridiculous in the last year or two. I seriously hope they make a 6th gen.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts