SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Challenger SRT Hellcat
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of our Demon and Redeye owners.

840 crank horsepower on race gas. Let's talk.

That can get very expensive roughly $14.00 a gallon and you now have another just say 40 hp over your pump gas tune. Now let's do this E85 at 1.90 a gallon current market price and some small modifications starting with.

Livernois Motorsports pcm unlock on your second pcm that coincides with the race button.
Livernois Motorsports custom flex fuel custom tuning.
Livernois Motorsports 180 degree thermostat
Livernois Motorsports custom tuning
Livernois Motorsports custom transmission tune
Innovators West 9 percent overdrive balancer
Injector Dynamics 1300X2 injectors
Upgraded spark plugs

Our dyno results on 93 octane stock were
696 rwhp and 678 rwtq

Our custom tuning on 93 octane gas
805 rwhp and 766 rwtq

Our custom tuning on E85
843 rwhp and 814 rwtq

Now you have to the ground what is advertised to the crank for solid 9 second timeslips all day for $1.90 a gallon and you keep your high octane tune just like it would normally work.

all this can be had for $4999.99

Livernois Motorsports

Any questions or to book your appointment for this perfomance package feel free to call text or e-mail.
Sincerely
Scott
Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
652 Posts
Don’t mean to hijack but do you guys have a similar set up for the Hellcat and how much power? Not sure I want to do a pulley just yet. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,819 Posts

That can get very expensive roughly $14.00 a gallon and you now have another just say 40 hp over your pump gas tune. Now let's do this E85 at 1.90 a gallon current market price and some small modifications starting with.

Livernois Motorsports pcm unlock on your second pcm that coincides with the race button.
Upgraded spark plugs

696 rwhp and 678 rwtq

805 rwhp and 766 rwtq

Our custom tuning on E85
843 rwhp and 814 rwtq

Now you have to the ground what is advertised to the crank for solid 9 second timeslips all day for $1.90 a gallon and you keep your high octane tune just like it would normally work.

Livernois Motorsports

Any questions or to book your appointment for this perfomance package feel free to call text or e-mail.
Sincerely
Scott
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]
Estimated results for the Redeye would be on the stock Demon Tune? Can you run 93 still or would you need to be on E85 only? Not a lot of E85 gas around here.

Challenger SRT Hellcat
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don’t mean to hijack but do you guys have a similar set up for the Hellcat and how much power? Not sure I want to do a pulley just yet. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stingray no issues. That's why these are created to spark interest in what we do and what you as a car enthusiast would like to do with your Hot Rod. I have a lot of options for the Hellcat platform that is what created all of this that is the original test mule. I have performance packages without pulley swaps.

Give me a call text or e-mail for your options
Sincerely
Scott
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

Challenger SRT Hellcat
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Estimated results for the Redeye would be on the stock Demon Tune? Can you run 93 still or would you need to be on E85 only? Not a lot of E85 gas around here.
You are correct on the estimated results on the Redeye. Our tune is a flex fuel tune so you could run E85 or 93 or any combination and the mapping will change from the amount of ethanol being burned and detected through the wide band O2 sensors. Myself and my calibration department are really wanting to get a Redeye in and get this done so we can see what they really do in stock form they are sweet but this package would really accent the Redeye. So the results for 93 for you would be amazing and then if you can use the E85 fill it up and enjoy the additional HP.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,819 Posts
You are correct on the estimated results on the Redeye. Our tune is a flex fuel tune so you could run E85 or 93 or any combination and the mapping will change from the amount of ethanol being burned and detected through the wide band O2 sensors. Myself and my calibration department are really wanting to get a Redeye in and get this done so we can see what they really do in stock form they are sweet but this package would really accent the Redeye. So the results for 93 for you would be amazing and then if you can use the E85 fill it up and enjoy the additional HP.
Very nice! No way in hell am I coming up there right now...LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,819 Posts
Challenger SRT Hellcat
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice! No way in hell am I coming up there right now...LOL
I do not blame you on that my friend.

I do not know the real definition of Hell but it must swing either super hot or super winter vortex cold either way the atmosphere is absolutely terrible here.

Once the weather breaks and we have Angels playing some harps bring that Redeye up here to me. The gates of Livernois Motorsports were all you horsepower dreams become unlocked and are now a reality for you.

Thank you sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,210 Posts

Upgraded spark plugs

696 rwhp and 678 rwtq

805 rwhp and 766 rwtq

Our custom tuning on E85
843 rwhp and 814 rwtq

Livernois Motorsports

Sincerely
Scott
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

Which plugs are you using with this setup?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts