SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
307 Posts
I'll take the air filter by itself for $75 if you're interested in selling it by itself.

·
Registered
209 Posts
So I have a 2015 hellcat. I sold my old for a Mopar redeye hood but it’s just the hood and the heat shield nothing else. I may be asking a super dumb question but is this the component that adds function to the hood ? Also do you know if this will fit in a 2015 standard cat by just swapping ? Sorry for being a pain

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So that was my plan: to get either a Mopar Redeye hood, or a Anderson Component's carbon fiber Demon hood. With this intake, and either of those hoods, my 2018 Widebody needed nothing else.

That being said, I think it might have lined up with the stock hellcat hood, but I never tested that.

·
Registered
209 Posts
So that was my plan: to get either a Mopar Redeye hood, or a Anderson Component's carbon fiber Demon hood. With this intake, and either of those hoods, my 2018 Widebody needed nothing else.

That being said, I think it might have lined up with the stock hellcat hood, but I never tested that.
Ohh true so I’m doing mad research as fast as I can and I see the redeye and demon both use this same component that you’re selling so that’s a plus but there is an additional piece I believe that tunas across the engine to make the redeye hood functional ? I’m no too sure so I’m gonna see if this is correct and if I can get my hands on the lives needed for the redeye hood you have a sale. don’t hold up if someone else offers it’s cool but I’m gonna really try and see if I can make it work

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,683 Posts
I believe that set up will not work with your ‘15. Newer cars are set up for electric power steering.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
71 Posts
I'm pretty sure Denver 3d printing is working out how to use the demon/ redeye hoods with the functioning airboxes and getting around the whole PS pump and the mass air plug. he was getting close last I talked to him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts