SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately after doing an inventory on my Demon crate, I noticed the impact wrench kit is missing. Does anyone know if they exist anymore or anyone know someone who is parting their crate out? I’d like to buy one. PM me. I know…this is going to be a tough find. I’m a third owner and previous owner doesn’t have it. The search is on 😕. Much appreciated!

· Registered
4 Posts
Hello JRam76, and all that mybe interested.
I have some items (not complete) from a Demon Crate. I have jack, tire guage, torque wrench, impact (missing socket), fender cover, & bag. Not sure if I want to sell pice buy pice yet, but taking offers on everything. I been doing the research, and know the price people are asking. Know I can get more selling all separately, but rather keep it all together. PM me with offers. Thanks Jimmy
Brown Rectangle Wood Textile Beige

Art Font Pattern Visual arts Rectangle

Brown Jeans Product Rectangle Sleeve

Rectangle Wood Metal Office supplies Pattern

Rectangle Red Font Electronic instrument Pattern

Flower Sleeve Flooring Beige Creative arts

Motor vehicle Rectangle Gas Machine Font

Cosmetics Automotive lighting Circuit component Office equipment Metal

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,743 Posts
Hello JRam76, and all that mybe interested.
I have some items (not complete) from a Demon Crate. I have jack, tire guage, torque wrench, impact (missing socket), fender cover, & bag. Not sure if I want to sell pice buy pice yet, but taking offers on everything. I been doing the research, and know the price people are asking. Know I can get more selling all separately, but rather keep it all together. PM me with offers. Thanks Jimmy View attachment 598791
View attachment 598789
View attachment 598793
View attachment 598792
View attachment 598796
View attachment 598795
View attachment 598790
View attachment 598794
Post a price. You say you know what theyre worth so post it. Forum rules require it anyway. The whole make an offer thing is something I'll never understand.

· Premium Member
754 Posts
So a guy with 4 posts needs a torque wrench that a guy with one post magically has? Talk about perfect timing. How much for the ugly ass oriental rug in the pictures?
Heeeyyyy you Mr.Man, that ugly ass oriental rug is making what ever item I can get a loan for, to buy one of those items, off the floor to keep clean:giggle:

· Registered
4 Posts
Funny guys.. Sorry rug not for sale, i just couldn't replace it lol..
Well I seen things listed and now sold for 500 each, torque wrench, jack, & gun. Now with the tool bag, fender mat, and tire guage I feel all this is worth $1500 plus ez. I have had some offers, just not there yet. It's hard to price because there really none out there. Not looking to get rich, just not going to give it away. So you all know what someone would pay, maybe not you, but it's not $1. Anymore lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.