SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
They are Factory sealed and banded in the Mopar boxes. I do not intend on opening them as they are ready for shipment.
Thanks
AJ
What are you talking about?

All I was asking is if you could provide a link to a page that has a description of the item (OEM / CF) and how to purchase it.

I thought you had to own a Demon to be able to order a replacement OEM Demon hood?

·
Registered
2,552 Posts

All I was asking is if you could provide a link to a page that has a description of the item (OEM / CF) and how to purchase it.

I thought you had to own a Demon to be able to order a replacement OEM Demon hood?
Sounds to my like entre #34 at the china buffet...Sum ting wong...

·
Vendor
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Sounds to my like entre #34 at the china buffet...Sum ting wong...
Booky - AJ gets stuff others cant
I didn’t earn my reputation by ripping people off. They are oem hoods in the sealed Mopar boxes. If you want to order one you can do so by sending me a pm or an email to [email protected] and I’ll invoice you once I get you a shipping quote with full value insurance .
Thanks
AJ

·
Banned
1,453 Posts
F n Azz Holes gatta screw it up for everybody. These where the stupid sob’s who reminded Teach she forgot to hand out homework! Hear no /see no/ speak no

·
Registered
309 Posts
I’m very interested in getting one for my Redeye. If I do buy one, are there any ducts that I will need to direct the air to the air box? I’m guessing the hoods for sale are bare in the box. Will I be able to purchase ducts, insulation, etc. that the hood will require to make it complete? Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing back.

·
Vendor
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I’m very interested in getting one for my Redeye. If I do buy one, are there any ducts that I will need to direct the air to the air box? I’m guessing the hoods for sale are bare in the box. Will I be able to purchase ducts, insulation, etc. that the hood will require to make it complete? Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing back.
The Redeye Bezel under the hood fits the Demon hood as well as the latch hardware. You can get the outside bezel from the dealer or I can supply you with one at an additional cost. The Demon hood has no Insulation under it and yes It would be paint to match.
Hope this helps
AJ

·
Registered
512 Posts
Why would you be selling Factory Demon hoods to non Demon owners? As far as I have been told; you need to own a Demon to purchase Demon only parts. So much for keeping the exclusivity of the Demon! If someone wants to make a fiberglass or carbon fiber hood and sell them to whomever; I couldn't care less, but to sell a factory hood to non Demon owners sucks. What happens down the road if a real Demon owner crashes his car and needs a hood and there aren't any more because all the replacements were sold to non Demon owners by you; then what? Just saying.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Why would you be selling Factory Demon hoods to non Demon owners? As far as I have been told; you need to own a Demon to purchase Demon only parts. So much for keeping the exclusivity of the. Demon! If someone wants to make a fiberglass or carbon fiber hood and sell them to whomever; I couldn't care less, but to sell a factory hood to non Demon owners sucks. What happens down the road if a real Demon owner crashes his car and needs a hood and there aren't any more because all the replacements were sold to non Demon owners by you; then what? Just saying.
Dude relax man go with the flow. AJ is just trying to get these Demon hoods out to us for those who want one! Don't worry about the Demon owners who might need a back up. Dodge has them covered.... man it's just a hood bro!
2 seconds away from putting you on the hater list lol!
Read the thread man and relax for real.
We are all in here to help each other out with mods to our SRT's and support each other with knowledge and tips. Don't hate and don't post negative comments.:rolleyes::confused::mad::p:D:rolleyes:
Just giving you a hard time HCD!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Dude relax man go with the flow. AJ is just trying to get these Demon hoods out to us for those who want one! Don't worry about the Demon owners who might need a back up. Dodge has them covered.... man it's just a hood bro!
2 seconds away from putting you on the hater list lol!
Read the thread man and relax for real.
We are all in here to help each other out with mods to our SRT's and support each other with knowledge and tips. Don't hate and don't post negative comments.:rolleyes::confused::mad::p:D:rolleyes:
Just giving you a hard time HCD!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts